• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

You have to say Liverpool look devastating going forward when they are on it. If not for poor finishing 1st half it could have been a massacre.

I cannot stand them as a club but I kind of want them to win the league this season just to get their second title done with. I think once they do Klopp will start to wane and they’ll drop off soon enough after that.

So Watford miss a penalty, but score the rebound.
The penalty has to be retaken because two Man U players encroached?!
What the actual fudge. Literally punished the team that didn't make the offence.

So Watford miss a penalty, but score the rebound.
The penalty has to be retaken because two Man U players encroached?!
What the actual fudge. Literally punished the team that didn't make the offence.
A Watford player encroached too. The Watford player that encroached scored the rebound and the Utd players that encroached had no impact (they were on the far side of penalty area).
So if anyone is hard done by it's Utd, but by the rules a retake is correct as both teams encroached.

A Watford player encroached too. The Watford player that encroached scored the rebound and the Utd players that encroached had no impact (they were on the far side of penalty area).
So if anyone is hard done by it's Utd, but by the rules a retake is correct as both teams encroached.
Ah the commentary didn't say that. That's fair enough.

The Spurs lads an embarrassment. My mate day near him at games and he nearly got a smack a few times because people were included in his videos who didn't want to be and people sick to death of his antics
Yeah, I think I would have remodeled his phone if he didn't stop recording me when I asked.
Surprised the club allow such "content creation" in the stands without permission

The Spurs lads an embarrassment. My mate day near him at games and he nearly got a smack a few times because people were included in his videos who didn't want to be and people sick to death of his antics

Couple of mates walked into the new stadium for the first game all excited and found themselves sitting in the row directly in front of him. They complained and were allowed to move seats, which the club wasn't allowing at the time.

Even the club knows the bloke is a prize whopper.

Couple of mates walked into the new stadium for the first game all excited and found themselves sitting in the row directly in front of him. They complained and were allowed to move seats, which the club wasn't allowing at the time.

Even the club knows the bloke is a prize whopper.

Yeh loads of issue around him and he was originally a QPR fan which rubs people up badly because he is forging out a huge money making career on the back of Spurs (which you rightly cant stop) but he is most def QPR

Yeh loads of issue around him and he was originally a QPR fan which rubs people up badly because he is forging out a huge money making career on the back of Spurs (which you rightly cant stop) but he is most def QPR

Same as that Goldbridge fella, was supposedly a Forest fan originally.

There are three teams well clear of the rest and will move further out of sight, however, that best of the rest slot has a real prize. And it’s got some jeopardy too with West Ham and Arsenal up for it.

My interest in this season has been rekindled.

COYS

There are three teams well clear of the rest and will move further out of sight, however, that best of the rest slot has a real prize. And it’s got some jeopardy too with West Ham and Arsenal up for it.

My interest in this season has been rekindled.

COYS

Middle of January i think we will see what west are really made of.
Heavy Christmas schedule, Europe, small squad and growing expectations will make or break them.

piers.jpg

Piers Morgan Goes on Twitter Rampage After Robin van Persie Signs for Man Utd

CNN talk show host, and obviously a rabid Arsenal fan, Piers Morgan, is in a tweeting frenzy over Robin van Persie signing with the dreaded Manchester United.

This isn't surprising, given that Morgan had previously tweeted he was going to "throw myself off Santa Monica pier in lead weights" if RVP left.

Well, he left, and Piers apparently isn't going to quietly chuck himself off any piers (Piers off a pier—I suppose there is some symmetry there).
Piers Morgan’s pledge to throw himself off pier was main motivation for move, reveals Van Persie
Robin Van Persie has revealed that his move from Arsenal to Manchester United was not motivated by money, but by Piers Morgan’s pledge that he would throw himself off Santa Monica pier in lead weights.

The 29 year-old striker revealed he had been undecided on whether to sign for Manchester United, but Morgan’s pledge to kill himself was too good an offer to turn down.

“Leaving Arsenal was the most difficult decision I have ever had to make,” he said.

“Well, it was up until Piers Morgan said he would kill himself if I left.”

“Then it became something of a no-brainer.”

Joe Cole & Keown talking like Eddie Howe is Conte or something, they are utter dogbrick and he isn't a great manager either

Back