• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

relic58

Jason Cundy

There is a game on tomorrow in a field near Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

ECL Tottenham Hotspur v NS Mura ko 5.45pm

Every time I get a name wrong we win. Must be some kind of omin.
I think Conti will go with

Gollini, Doherti, Rondoni, Sessegnoni, Sanchezi, Deli, Skippi, Ndombeli, Soni, Bergwijni, Gili .

They will defend deep and kick us. Harri comes off the bench and scores another hat trick.

C. O. Y. S

----------------------------Gollini----

------------Sanchez-------Rodon-------Davies-------

--Doherty-------------------------------------------Sessegnon

---------------------Skipp------Ndombele---------------------

------------Gil------------Dele---------------Bergwijn----------

sub: to include one of Kane or Son in case Dele as CF doesnt work, plus Moura. Leave one of Kane and Son at home

7 attackers and blow them away in the first 25 minutes

------------Sanchez-------Rodon-------Tanganga-------

--Bergwijn-------------------------------------------Sessegnon

---------------------Ndombele------Alli---------------------

----Markenday------------Kane---------------Gil----------

Skipp, Son and Dier specifically rested.

7 attackers and blow them away in the first 25 minutes

------------Sanchez-------Rodon-------Tanganga-------

--Bergwijn-------------------------------------------Sessegnon

---------------------Ndombele------Alli---------------------

----Markenday------------Kane---------------Gil----------

Skipp, Son and Dier specifically rested.

Skipp doesnt need a rest as he didnt play at the weekend

The one player in the squad who looked shattered at the end was Kane. No way I would start him on Thurs

I think that he'll start quite strong. Maybe something like this.

LINEUP111637769533370.png

Skipp doesnt need a rest as he didnt play at the weekend

The one player in the squad who looked shattered at the end was Kane. No way I would start him on Thurs

Skipp needs to play 40 more games this season though. He's our best CM by a distance

I think that he'll start quite strong. Maybe something like this.

LINEUP111637769533370.png
I thought Lo Celso was out.

I was thinking

Gollini
Tanganga Sanchez Rodon
Doherty Skipp Ndombele Sessegnon
Bergwijn Gil/Dele
Kane/Son

hard to accomodate everyone unless hes planning on playing Dele up top? Would be interesting. I think he will go fairly strong too

Doesn't Slovenia have the highest Covid rates in the world at the moment? We all know how this ends...

Fair point. Even though we'll presumably be taking a lot of precautions, with that backdrop its a bit surprising that we didn't fly out tomorrow morning. Avoid any interactions at whatever hotel we're using

I thought Lo Celso was out.

I was thinking

Gollini
Tanganga Sanchez Rodon
Doherty Skipp Ndombele Sessegnon
Bergwijn Gil/Dele
Kane/Son

hard to accomodate everyone unless hes planning on playing Dele up top? Would be interesting. I think he will go fairly strong too

I can't see him starting Gollini (he's brick). I think that Lloris, Dier and Kane will start and we'll see some rotation around that. I believe that Lo Celso only had a slight knock but I don't know if he has traveled. With Bergwijn not traveling, I'd line up like this.

LINEUP111637776583847.png

I wonder if Conte watched the video after the end of the match and saw Bergwijn's meh expression when everyone else was pumped up about the win and thought "not the kind of attitude I need in the team."

Hopefully that's not it and he's injured.
Ill apparently

Back