• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I think Tuchel will win the epl next year if he keeps this up. His system is being refined all the time and the players seem very compliant and trust it. They are the most technically adept team at the moment... Everyone just doing their part well for the coach.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

Maybe he’s matured but Tuchel can be volatile, it’ll be interesting to see how he copes when the pressure comes on. With that squad anything less than champions will be seen as failure within Chelsea and if I had to put money on it I think Liverpool will win the league this season.

Chelsea fans are being asked to pay more than three times the current price for their season tickets with costs reaching almost £4,000 next year, after the club upgraded the facilities in one of the stands at Stamford Bridge.

The West Stand upper tier has been rebranded, Westview, with new bars, food outlets and TV screens, but it comes at a cost for supporters wanting to keep their padded seats next season.

The current price of £1,250 will rocket to £3,900 per seat for a tier one ticket on and around the half-way line, which is likely to push Chelsea ahead of its London rivals for the most expensive seats in the Premier League next season.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...G-year-Stamford-Bridges-West-Stand-upper.html

So, months later how do people judge Tuchel and his coaching of that lot?

I have to say i've been grudgingly impressed..yes i know they have oodles to spend etc, but Tuchel seems to have evolved as a coach in the last year or so....I bet PSG are looking over with regretful eyes atm..
I think Tuchel is benefiting from Chelsea's long term strategy on recruitment etc. Lots of talented young players coming through the academy whilst also buying well. The thing about Chelsea is that most managers who go there tend to win trophies. Which means the club is well set up in terms of players, the opposite to us and Arsenal. Difficult to know how Tuchel would have done at an underachieving club like Liverpool, Arsenal or us. Don't forget he also lost the cup final to Rodgers last season. I will wait until the end of the season before judging him but if he wins the PL given the quality of City and Liverpool then that will be a fantastic achievement.

Last edited:
Apart from a couple of seats it’s basically the selection we get down in the south stand. Video makes it looks spacious by putting no fans in it.

So, months later how do people judge Tuchel and his coaching of that lot?

I have to say i've been grudgingly impressed..yes i know they have oodles to spend etc, but Tuchel seems to have evolved as a coach in the last year or so....I bet PSG are looking over with regretful eyes atm..
I did t rate him at Dortmund and PSG was a cake walk
At Chelsea…, he has IMO been brilliant
He changed their team in about 2 weeks with the same players. That is key to any coach IMO
I think he is class

I did t rate him at Dortmund and PSG was a cake walk
At Chelsea…, he has IMO been brilliant
He changed their team in about 2 weeks with the same players. That is key to any coach IMO
I think he is class
He did well at Dortmund considering it was his first major role and having to deal with replacing Klopp. For me PSG should look to Chelsea and see what the difference is. That said, I give him 1 to 2 years then bye bye.

He did well at Dortmund considering it was his first major role and having to deal with replacing Klopp. For me PSG should look to Chelsea and see what the difference is. That said, I give him 1 to 2 years then bye bye.
He really really tinkled off everyone at Dortmund
When I spoke to their fans when we played them they were not keen

Zlatan: The other day in the national team, I gave a tackle to [Spain’s Azpilicueta]. I did it on purpose. I’m not ashamed to say it because he did something stupid to my player.

Acting big to my player. It was a stupid thing but I would still do it to make him understand: ‘You don’t fudging do that. You don’t have balls to do it against me. But I will show you what happens if you do it to me.

"That’s why I did it.”

I can watch this on a loop all day!!

Someone posted that video before and I was wondering why he did it. Lamelesque in its subtly. I assume as the referee saw it and gave a yellow he won't get a retrospective ban for admitting violent conduct.

I was jealous when they signed Pulisic but seems like he’s been something of a letdown. What’s happened with him? Overhyped or could he come good somewhere else..

Back