• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Rodgers

laugh-mock.gif

BRUCE KEEN ON INTERIM MAN UTD ROLE

Former Manchester United defender and Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager Steve Bruce is said to be "very keen" on the interim role, according to The Athletic.

Bruce was sacked by Saudi Sportswashing Machine earlier this month but he intends to continue his career in management.

So Poch wouldn’t quit PSG for us but will for united….

To be fair, this United story is the same one that circulated about us in the summer. Let's see where it goes.

And Poch owes us nothing. I did believe he had to go at the time because of the way he was talking rather than due to results although I'd have given him the season out of loyalty. But the club royally fudged him in 2018 and 2019 when he was working absolute miracles and then fudged him out unceremoniously for Mourinho. It'll make me sick if he manages any other team in the league but I don't blame him. I hold Levy responsible for that.

And yes, I am carrying on like a lovesick schoolgirl over Poch...

To be fair, this United story is the same one that circulated about us in the summer. Let's see where it goes.

And Poch owes us nothing. I did believe he had to go at the time because of the way he was talking rather than due to results although I'd have given him the season out of loyalty. But the club royally fudged him in 2018 and 2019 when he was working absolute miracles and then fudged him out unceremoniously for Mourinho. It'll make me sick if he manages any other team in the league but I don't blame him. I hold Levy responsible for that.

And yes, I am carrying on like a lovesick schoolgirl over Poch...

School girl you say ....

what the fudge are they playing at, none of those mentioned should be anywhere near that job

it's crazy

Seems like the same (largely made-up) connections that were made between us and the same names in the summer.

I wonder if United would have asked Ole to do a farewell video if he left them for RM or PSG? Just so toe curling, looked like fan who had won the be the manager of the team for a day competion.

It really was excruciating.

“Ive had an amazing time and I’ve met some lovely people.” He sounded as if he’d just come back from a fortnight all-inclusive in the Canaries.

Mate.
We sacked him after all he'd done at the first sign of trouble vs ignoring requests he'd made for two seasons.
Would you have trusted things?
My issue is the fans pining for him
We have got conte in yet there are fans who think we have aligned his contract with Pochs so we can bring him in afterwards
We need to exhume him from the club in every way possible and move on
As I said in the United thread the fans I know don’t rate Poch. They want a nana her who has win things…. They basically want conte

Back