• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

If he takes the United job, I doubt he'd ever come back to us. He'd do 10 years plus there and then probably only fancy the Argentine national job after that. He need to pray PSG's ego kicks in again and they won't let him go

One line on RedCafe is that Ronaldo is pulling some of the strings and is calling for Zidane or Enrique, and definitely not a pressing coach like Poch or Ten Hag

If he takes the United job, I doubt he'd ever come back to us. He'd do 10 years plus there and then probably only fancy the Argentine national job after that. He need to pray PSG's ego kicks in again and they won't let him go

No one really lasts 10 years anywhere anymore. The big question is whether you/we would have home back if, say, he leaves PSG with just a league title and only survives a couple of years at United with no silverware?
To be honest not many teams are challenging for anything right now with the current top 3 the way they are

One line on RedCafe is that Ronaldo is pulling some of the strings and is calling for Zidane or Enrique, and definitely not a pressing coach like Poch or Ten Hag

Does Ronaldo love Zidane? I can't recall if they got on well or not? Either way if I was Ronaldo I'd also be begging for any instant success type, superstar manager they can get and not a project building one, which would probably be a better idea

Unless there is major change at utd on the non playing side no one will be there for long.
They are a mess, and a mess with big expectations to boot. Not a good combination.

That's not the team that Poch picked up though..

Tuchel got sacked when PSG were 1 point off the top of Ligue 1…

4AD10400-CB2F-4B86-A96A-83C29A20D89A.jpeg

And 21 matches under Pochettino later they were still 1 point off the top…

C38DCFE4-142A-42FF-84B6-1532BB089BC9.jpeg

Now he has Messi in addition to Mbappe & Neymar in attack quite frankly anything less than the treble is underachieving.

Tuchel got sacked when PSG were 1 point off the top of Ligue 1…

View attachment 13163

And 21 matches under Pochettino later they were still 1 point off the top…

View attachment 13161

Now he has Messi in addition to Mbappe & Neymar in attack quite frankly anything less than the treble is underachieving.
Ha of course he has to win everything otherwise he's a failure! Even if he does it's not an achievement. Blimey there is no bias at all on here.

Ha of course he has to win everything otherwise he's a failure! Even if he does it's not an achievement. Blimey there is no bias at all on here.
Tuchel won the domestic double plus took PSG to the CL final in 2019/20 season, so surely if Pochettino is to prove himself to be a superior manager then the only way to improve upon that is to also win the domestic double plus go one better than his predecessor and win the CL final too.

Tuchel won the domestic double plus took PSG to the CL final in 2019/20 season, so surely if Pochettino is to prove himself to be a superior manager then the only way to improve upon that is to also win the domestic double plus go one better than his predecessor and win the CL final too.
Poch doesn't have to prove anything. Except perhaps to a minority of Spurs fans. He will win trophies in France that's all that matters before he moves on to a bigger job.
Incidentally, Roberto Di Matteo won both the FA cup and Champions League after taking over mid season at Chelsea. Does that make him a superior manager to Tuchel?

Last edited:
Hate to say this but he's exactly what they need. A manager who wants to build something, plays attacking football built with young players and they're a club who, to be fair, give managers a fair crack of the whip (Moyes excepted).

Bollox anyway.

If he leaves and then doesn’t win anything at Man U can see his reputation turning sour.

Surely makes more sense to stay at PSG and win some trophies / have a crack at the CL.

Back