• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Seems bit quick, one weeks training doesnt sound long enough to ensure he wont breakdown again.
I'm imagining he's had a gentle progression in his fitness to get him fully fit, so maybe his general fitness level is ok for some minutes. [emoji848]

I'm imagining he's had a gentle progression in his fitness to get him fully fit, so maybe his general fitness level is ok for some minutes. [emoji848]

With a hamstring injury you have to build up your confidence to go for it, there's that nagging thought in the back of your mind that it's going to go again.

I'd forgotten he was here till I saw this thread, was a real coup at the time but he's fallen well down the radar. Still an outside chance he could make the world cup squad if he can show some form, was close to getting called up before.

I'd forgotten he was here till I saw this thread, was a real coup at the time but he's fallen well down the radar. Still an outside chance he could make the world cup squad if he can show some form, was close to getting called up before.

Forget England, his sole focus should be on staying fit for the next 18 months and performing to a top level when called upon.

If after 18 months he has failed to do those two things then he should be released on a free transfer.

He needs to get fit fast and stay fit.

If he doesnt stay consistently fit between now and the summer then heavily discipline the player and release on a free transfer.

Even if he achieves the above, if he cant repeat it next season then again terminate the contract and ban from revisiting the club again in any capacity.
Someone needs a hug

Short cameo but I saw enough some deliberate running into space, tracking back and also good vision to release a great through ball to Kane from deep midfield. Shown enough quality for me and let's hope the coaching staff can keep him fit.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

He definitely has the potential. I, as many others were, was excited by his arrival. He’s shown that he can get the goals, and if he can get fit and strong then he’ll be great in that role. It seems as if Conte will be wanting the wing backs to get good goal contributions to support the team.

Will be an interesting battle between Sessegnon and Reguilon, more so than for Doherty and Emerson Royal. I think Doherty’s days are very limited. He was an exciting sign, due to his performances for Wolves, but he’s rarely looked anywhere close to that whilst with us. Yesterday he barely looked bothered at the end of the match (when Conte tried to hug him, and all other nearby Spurs staff). Maybe he’s not one for hugs, maybe he feels like he’s not going to get in, but unless he can find a reaction then that’s it for him and he will be sold soon.

Loved the aggression when he came on
He fought for the ball and wasn’t weak
That was the thing that pleased me. When players come back from long term injuries they are often apprehensive about getting into challenges, but he won tackles and balls in the air too. Very encouraging and the Conference league will be of great benefit to him for getting minutes under his belt…..

That was the thing that pleased me. When players come back from long term injuries they are often apprehensive about getting into challenges, but he won tackles and balls in the air too. Very encouraging and the Conference league will be of great benefit to him for getting minutes under his belt…..
I think he'll play on Thursday.

Then we probably have a must win game against Rennes, so 50/50 he starts.

Win that and there's no ECL until the 3rd week of March.

I think he'll play on Thursday.

Then we probably have a must win game against Rennes, so 50/50 he starts.

Win that and there's no ECL until the 3rd week of March.
With the amount of running the wing backs are asked to do I think Sess for Reggie could be a regular substitution, or vice versa. So hoping we would still get to see a fair bit of Sess even without EL football.

Back