• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

Conte has to be in Paratici's ear about a new CM. We are so poor in that area with Skipp the only one I'd be happy to see start on a regular basis after this season.

I reckon we'll sign Brozovic and Kessie and possibly a 10 if Ndombele doesn't step up.

Much better 2nd half, would've been very poor to not beat this Leeds side. Dier was excellent, Kane ran his socks off and Lucas showed for the ball time and again. Some of the passing to feet is still a bit crap and the decision making on quite a few occasions was totally wrong but pleased with the result obviously. Conte certainly knows how to motivate.

I don't know what Conte did or said during the break, but it certainly worked because it was a totally different team in the 2nd half! Guess that is why he is a top manager.
Now we need that 2nd half team to show up for both halves for every remaining game!

Conte both fists pumping like we won the league. Unplanned and unexpected goals from Hojboy and Reggie I'm sure won't distract him from the enormity of the project he's inherited. Conte's earning every penny, rallying the supporters to keep the team fired up in the final minutes. Even brought out a clown with crazy hair colours for effect.

Thought Lucas typified the change in attitude in the second half. One of the worst games I’ve seen from a player in the first but beating men for fun (with limited final product) in the second.

Back