• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

You know he isn't called Conti, right?

tom_conti-gt2.jpg

Don't like Conte's "Play Safe " badge. Hope someone reminds him it is " To daré is to do"!

Paul Milesy Miles on Spurs youtube official channel / on the pitch official broadcast, says that apart from Stevie P, Teddy was THE MAN at Spurs, Mr Tottenham. Above the likes of Mabbs, King, Kane er... everyone basically... Sheringham was THE MAN that everyone would stop and take notice when he walked in the room or said something, Teddy was the main man. And Milesy has been there for 20 years. He's probably not wrong.

Paul Milesy Miles on Spurs youtube official channel / on the pitch official broadcast, says that apart from Stevie P, Teddy was THE MAN at Spurs, Mr Tottenham. Above the likes of Mabbs, King, Kane er... everyone basically... Sheringham was THE MAN that everyone would stop and take notice when he walked in the room or said something, Teddy was the main man. And Milesy has been there for 20 years. He's probably not wrong.

I'm not sure I've ever heard an ex-teammate of his ever say a positive word about him. Except maybe Anderton, but he's even polite about George Graham too. 'Grade A prick' is what they usually say

19 year old upfront for Leeds....lump on him scoring. 2-1 Spurs. It wont be easy, it never is
I'm concerned that we are goi g to get moved to in CM and won't be good enough on the ball to handle their press. The WBs are going to be super important in this match

Back