• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

They know this. It's why they've shifted the argument to, vaccinated people can still transmit it. Or they will use the base numbers rather than per capita.

But the basic reason they don't want to take the jab is they don't like being told what to do. Distrust of authority.

But you still have to review/present the evidence and keep an open mind at every turn.

Ultimately not having a vaccination is of most detriment to that person. More fool them.

But you still have to review/present the evidence and keep an open mind at every turn.

Ultimately not having a vaccination is of most detriment to that person. More fool them.

I wish it was but it isn't. It effects the whole of society. We're seeing it in eastern europe and it's now beginning in the west. Delta has massively upped the stakes.

Has anyone seen the recent release by the critical care agency icnarc.

They publish some admission stats by cohort for those with covid. It’s data was collated between May and July 2021. Pretty powerful message for the unvaccinated here. Look at the numbers for the age 50+ Here most of whom will have had one jab by this point:

View attachment 13154

Yeah, yet more compelling figures in favour of getting vaccinated.

Just booked in for my booster
Local to me there are none until the 2nd/3rd week December but driving 10 miles away load over the next 2 weeks
Tried to book early in the week with not much going on in case I have a reaction

Just booked in for my booster
Local to me there are none until the 2nd/3rd week December but driving 10 miles away load over the next 2 weeks
Tried to book early in the week with not much going on in case I have a reaction

Have you asked your local chemist if they do it? I wasn't given the option when booking. So went in and asked they did right then and there.

Looking like weirdly our delays and flipping about worked in a favour for where we are now, statistically everyone is either now vaccinated and or has had the virus. Not defending any of it but thats how it seems to have evolved and that a sensible strategy would have been one that saw a natural resistance grown and more protection for the vulnerable whilst the vaccine was developing. Unfortunately for others even with the vaccine they are going to see a number of higher death numbers than they have previously because the way a virus works is to kill the weakest first.

Back