• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

What I would do:

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Royal Winks Hojbjerg Reguilon
Moura Son
Kane

What I expect. I hope to see Tanguy.

Im going corporate for this one with my work but my current ticket (and my bros) hasnt sold on the Spurs ticket exchange. Strange that we cant sell out the ground now so another spare couple of seats going unless they go by Sunday morning.

Whereabouts in the ground are they?

Fairly good news. Romero always looked likely to be out and Lo Celso was very unlikely to start anyway.

Every other player available gives Conte some options.

Not necessarily a disaster at least. Romero looked well on his way to becoming our best and most consistent defender. We're trying to settle into a new style, forced changes won't help that. Means losing one of our more progressive deep passers too, up against a high pressing team.

All depends on how the replacement does and how wide your definition of disaster is.

I don’t think he’s consistent at all, he’s a loose cannon, dives in and neglects the offside trap.

It’s still Dier + one for me.

I don’t think he’s consistent at all, he’s a loose cannon, dives in and neglects the offside trap.

It’s still Dier + one for me.

Any decent defender neglects the offside trap, it's a massive gamble based on multiple actions by opponents, officials and your own team mates.

Is it the Italian equivalent of ‘obviously …’ :D

Good Lord what a blast from the past. Jay Spearing appeared for Liverpool in 2008 which is a LONG time ago... and according to Wikipedia is still playing (for Tranmere aged 32)

Leeds haven't gotten going yet this season and they know... "it's Spurs..."
However we have sufficient quality in depth and I anticipate we will win this by Conte sacrificing his vocal chords and busting a blood vessel.
Conte Cam - hope its recording for this one!

With the extra training at home, Conte will be tempted to start trying players not involved in the internationals.
(Except for Kane. He needs to start scoring for us.)
However I would expect Dele, Winks, Sanchez, Tanganga etc. to start. Who else is out injured aside from Romero? If Son is carrying a knock I'd rest him against Leeds or have him on the bench.
Also would like to see Hojberg rested just to figure out the impact he brings or what we miss without him.

I hope they don't all start, Dele and Winks in particular have looked poor this season. No real quality from those 2 despite trying hard it's not been coming off.

Whereabouts in the ground are they?
Sorry mate I only can log into here on my work laptop so just seen this. They are South stand row 14, near the West side in line with the 12 yard line. We have 3, but the middle one my bro will be going to, but he can move along to make the 2 seats together, if that makes sense?

I can’t believe after the horrendous start Arsenal had and the great start we had that we are 4 points behind them.

I can’t believe after the horrendous start Arsenal had and the great start we had that we are 4 points behind them.
Lol. WUM

I can’t believe after the shambolic start we’ve had to the season resulting in us having to sack the manager and the with all the plaudits being lavished upon Arsenal by press, pundits and MOTD fans, that we’re only 4 points behind them with a game in hand!

Back