• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
When: Sunday local time
Team: picks itself... no wait, Conte will probably pick it

fudge Goldblum. We need more of this:

200.gif

200w.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

7fG8.gif

conte-antonio-conte.gif

Where did he regrow all that hair from lol.

As for Sunday. He will have had some more days with the players. I'm assuming they get back tomorrow from international duty. So he has another three days or so.

Biggest question is who takes over from Skipp. I'm hoping it's N'dombele or Lo Celso at least. Will be gutted if winks comes in.

Expecting a bit more from the team as things go forward with Conte. Maybe even a shot on target.

Where did he regrow all that hair from lol.

As for Sunday. He will have had some more days with the players. I'm assuming they get back tomorrow from international duty. So he has another three days or so.

Biggest question is who takes over from Skipp. I'm hoping it's N'dombele or Lo Celso at least. Will be gutted if winks comes in.

Expecting a bit more from the team as things go forward with Conte. Maybe even a shot on target.
It's gonna Winks. [emoji30]

Romero out, Skipp out, Højberg out. Rubbish OMT with no Jeff, no Alan and no new iconic character to lift us.

stale 1-1 it is

Dropping Like Flies. So ill go for this set up then, No Skipp, PEH or Romero:

-----------------------------Lloris-------------------------------

------------Tanganga-----Sanchez-------Davies-------------

-Royale--------N'Dombele-------Dier----------------Reggie

-------------Moura---------------------------Son--------------
------------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Can't argue with the formation, but I doubt we'll ever see Dier in midfield again. I think the back three will be Sanchez -- Dier -- Davies (as much as I'd like to see Tanganga and/or Rodon get a go), with Winks partnering N'Dombele ahead of them. Although I really hope that Hojbjerg was rested as a precaution rather than being properly injured.

I think it's fair to say that Royale, Reggie, Moura, Son and Kane pick themselves these days.

I have always believed CM is Diers best posistion so would like to see him in there.

I have always believed CM is Diers best posistion so would like to see him in there.
I used to think so myself, especially in the early Poch years where he played a "box to center spot" mobile CB/DM. However, he seems lumbering and vulnerable whenever he strides up the pitch these days -- an accident waiting to happen, basically. I don't think he's got the mobility any more, despite being only 27.

Back