• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Pleasantly surprised at the £25 for WHU. Good that the club realise people will be skint this time of year.

Wonder when Burnley away will be announced? Tickets went on sale last week. Would have thought they have had enough time to calculate LP’s needed.

Has anyone had the points added for the last Conference League game? I had to raise it with the ticket office for the first game as they weren't added so thinking I may need to do that again...

Has anyone had the points added for the last Conference League game? I had to raise it with the ticket office for the first game as they weren't added so thinking I may need to do that again...

Nothing yet.
It took about 2 weeks after the Pacos game, (didn't get to the NS Mura game), so towards the end of this week if on the same timescale?
They should be added I think before they announce the points needed for Burnley, as the Vitesse game was played before the Burnley application cut-off.

Nothing yet.
It took about 2 weeks after the Pacos game, (didn't get to the NS Mura game), so towards the end of this week if on the same timescale?
They should be added I think before they announce the points needed for Burnley, as the Vitesse game was played before the Burnley application cut-off.

Cheers mate, I shall wait before I go moaning to the TO then ha.

Where do you buy the West Ham ticket i can't see a link for that match in the ticket section of the site?

ST holder fwiw

Where do you buy the West Ham ticket i can't see a link for that match in the ticket section of the site?

ST holder fwiw

On your ticketing account it's under the Match Tickets menu option, it's about halfway down the list - though as mentioned above I don't think it's allowing anyone to buy a ticket at the mo.

EDIT: Or what Glenda said above...

I forgot I had my cup scheme auto buy set up so seems they've charged me already.

Am thinking about going to the boxing day game, don't normally go
Obviously will have to drive, anybody aware of where I could park ??

Back