• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

It a an odd one given how long they courted him for and how much he cost.

Lingard should have stayed at West Ham too.
Not that odd really. I predicted he would be the flop of the season. They massively overpaid for a player that's not half as good as most people think.
His goal and assist numbers where good last season, but he played for Dortmund... If you're half decent, you'll get decent numbers there.
But if you look further than goals and assists, the numbers were not impressive.
He was dispossessed more than any other player in the Bundesliga, and lost more duels than any other Dortmund player.
He's decent going forward, but massively overhyped!

Not that odd really. I predicted he would be the flop of the season. They massively overpaid for a player that's not half as good as most people think.
His goal and assist numbers where good last season, but he played for Dortmund... If you're half decent, you'll get decent numbers there.
But if you look further than goals and assists, the numbers were not impressive.
He was dispossessed more than any other player in the Bundesliga, and lost more duels than any other Dortmund player.
He's decent going forward, but massively overhyped!
So I still think it’s odd they openly courted him, paid top whack yet still don’t play him.

So I still think it’s odd they openly courted him, paid top whack yet still don’t play him.
Because he's offered absolutely nothing the times he's played. It's like saying why hasn't Winks played more for us. He's been pointless. Literally!

Manchester United have no plans to replace manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer despite Saturday's defeat in the Manchester derby.

There is no indication coming from the club of Solskjaer losing his job and as things stand he is expected to be in charge to face Watford after the international break

Btw, does anyone have footage of the songs City fans were singing related to Ole being at the wheel?
I know Liverpool fans had a rendition of it to the tune of "baby, give it up, give it up, baaabby give it uuup" (can't remember the name of the song, but i'm sure many of you will know...)

I thought i heard City fans doing both that and another type of rendition to another old tuine..anyone know?

Bleeping HILARIOUS all round!

Btw, does anyone have footage of the songs City fans were singing related to Ole being at the wheel?
I know Liverpool fans had a rendition of it to the tune of "baby, give it up, give it up, baaabby give it uuup" (can't remember the name of the song, but i'm sure many of you will know...)

I thought i heard City fans doing both that and another type of rendition to another old tuine..anyone know?

Bleeping HILARIOUS all round!

I’ve only heard this KC And The Sunshine Band version :D

simpsons___to_alcohol.jpg

Hopefully they'll wait a little longer to see if Rodgers get sacked at Leicester. Save on compensation.

Back