• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Looks after the players for all the above and more, acts as the go between on things such as media commitments and he works his arse off on match days looking after players from anything important all the way down to getting his hand on spare phone chargers (I've been there for that). He is a top top bloke
Is he the guy who speaks multiple languages - so can communicate well with new arrivals from overseas?

0_GettyImages-1352708992.jpg

Now this picture inspires confidence that things will get better for the team
73cc77c0a7f6ab837e56c8456d2633ab.jpg

Chelsea will lose Mendy - a big loss. and Ziyech.
Kieta for Liverpool.
Emirates Marketing Project I don't count because, well, they have a stacked squad.
The Goons lose Partey, Aubamayang, Elneny and Pepe.

Throw in a winter injury or two and suddenly the playing field levels out.
I feel confident.
Won't Liverpool also lose Salah and Mane?

I think it's next year for Chelsea to win the league. Going the distance with a young coach and players is going to be a challenge for Chelsea.

Their strength is in the consistent way they monopolise young and develop young talents, and providing a highly competitive environment for them to fight through and shine from a young age. That's instilling a fighting and winning mentality from young.

Levy needs to learn, the buildings, structure and technology helps a lot in developing talents, but instilling the right winning mentality and culture can be done with the right systems and processes, on top of the right coach. Who know maybe Para-Conte will have a big say having been in clubs with similar success in developing and profiting from young talents.

I'm just awed watching the Conte videos and can't imagine what it's like being a young player under his instructions. Credit to Levy for finally landing Conte.

I think it's next year for Chelsea to win the league. Going the distance with a young coach and players is going to be a challenge for Chelsea.

Their strength is in the consistent way they monopolise young and develop young talents, and providing a highly competitive environment for them to fight through and shine from a young age. That's instilling a fighting and winning mentality from young.

Levy needs to learn, the buildings, structure and technology helps a lot in developing talents, but instilling the right winning mentality and culture can be done with the right systems and processes, on top of the right coach. Who know maybe Para-Conte will have a big say having been in clubs with similar success in developing and profiting from young talents.

I'm just awed watching the Conte videos and can't imagine what it's like being a young player under his instructions. Credit to Levy for finally landing Conte.

Hes brought the chassis of a Lamborhini Miura and just needs to put the proper engine in to make the dream work, time to replace the fiat 500 engine with a proper V12.

Hes brought the chassis of a Lamborhini Miura and just needs to put the proper engine in to make the dream work, time to replace the fiat 500 engine with a proper V12.
Well more like some of his fiat 500 engine parts will morph and be useful in a v12. Mason mount for instance. He's morphing well with every game.

Will be interesting to see how much Conte has been able to do with what remains vei limited time on the training ground with most of our starting players.

Thought there were immediate improvements even though he had barely landed before the international break. Just another couple of days, but he's shown that he can have an impact quickly.

In a way Leeds is perfect, they've not been very good, even when good there's always space to be exploited if you're accurate enough on the ball. At the same time playing to and adjusting to one of the more extreme playing styles so soon after trying to implement changes and not having time on the training ground might be difficult. They'll run and press and if we try to play from the back and start making errors things will get difficult.

Back