• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Oi I did my level 2 coaching with him, he's a lad and a gentleman and also a geezer at the same time.

I'm bloody Timothy Atouba, cracking start to spurs career with a goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the arm in the air celebration. What the hell happened to him.
Atouba used to wear a Calvin Klein thong to play in
And also was once described as having the largest back in football by a player I knew
Strange what players talk about

Last edited:
Crystal Palace?

No name or source link to that, I sense clickbait.
(Would be very nice if it's kosher)
Hazard, William etc comes to mind. I'll believe it when it's official.

That said I've always believed that managers attract players and we do need that extra something especially now.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

His wage demands would surely smash our wage structure without Madrid subsidising it, let alone the signing on fee he'll be pocketing if there's no transfer fee.

Conte can just use his "but you said you were gonna ..." - card with Levy, or he'll leave. :p

Back