• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

30 year old unfit ex-Chelsea player with large wage expectations.

can see that working for Don Daniel.

Would be worth it just for the Hazard Warning lights, then Micky Hazard running into a maternity ward, flimflam video the marketing team would put together. He's clearly past it though

All the great great defenders never relied much on pace but we're outstanding in positional sense. I get what you mean though pace would be a luxury. None of Contes defence had pace apart from the WBs.
Well, you do have an advantage with pace. A couple of perfect examples yesterday in Wet Spam vs Liverpool. There was a couple of times when Antonio was running full pelt, and Van Dijk was just strolling, running backwards and sideways, and easily kept up with Antonio! It looked utterly ridiculous. Antonio is no slouch, but VVD made it look so so easy!

Well, you do have an advantage with pace. A couple of perfect examples yesterday in Wet Spam vs Liverpool. There was a couple of times when Antonio was running full pelt, and Van Dijk was just strolling, running backwards and sideways, and easily kept up with Antonio! It looked utterly ridiculous. Antonio is no slouch, but VVD made it look so so easy!

VVD is an elite defender for sure, and pace helps, but I couldn't see Antonio giving the likes of chellini the run around even with his pace.

Give me positional sense over pace all day long, VVD has both and is a rare specimen.

I think it is based on how many posts you have made, possibly likes as well.

For a long time I was Stuart Nethercott. Which was bemusing.
Oi I did my level 2 coaching with him, he's a lad and a gentleman and also a geezer at the same time.

I'm bloody Timothy Atouba, cracking start to spurs career with a goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the arm in the air celebration. What the hell happened to him.

Oi I did my level 2 coaching with him, he's a lad and a gentleman and also a geezer at the same time.

I'm bloody Timothy Atouba, cracking start to spurs career with a goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the arm in the air celebration. What the hell happened to him.

I did not mind him, he was a bit crap but they all were at the time. Just seemed very random

Back