• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

He hasn’t always played with that kind of player, well not in 10 role
His creativity comes form the way the team plays so your not tied to one player (our Achilles heel)

I didnt say in the 10 role. At Cheslea he has Hazard (and, to a less extent, Pedro). At Inter, he had Eriksen (and Brozovic deeper). None of our 2 CMs or 3 attackers in his first two games come close to being as creative as them

I didnt say in the 10 role. At Cheslea he has Hazard (and, to a less extent, Pedro). At Inter, he had Eriksen (and Brozovic deeper). None of our 2 CMs or 3 attackers in his first two games come close to being as creative as them
At Chelsea he also had Oscar, Willian and Fabregas as creative options.

I didn't watch a great deal of Inter so I can't really comment on what he had available. But based off what you're describing, then he's going to need work (we know that already).

He had Eriksen in the second half of his last season
That was a tactical change
He didn’t play him for a year as he didn’t need or want him
His whole set up is about team creativity not individual. It’s why it’s successful
He had hazard but he had to compensate for the lack of a high scoring creative striker
We have son and Kane in the hazard and Costa roles here
Or in the Martinez and Lukaku roles
What he needs is time with the players to develop the system with them

I didn't watch a great deal of Inter so I can't really comment on what he had available. But based off what you're describing, then he's going to need work (we know that already).
He did
But he didn’t play them very often
Well he played Fabregas in the second half of his first season
Willian hated him enough to cover his face in a picture after the cup win
Oscar was sold by him

I hope that all these storys on T wa tter about who we are going to be in for during the Jan transfer are taken with a pinch of salt ( a large pinch) because that is usually what they are. Sad to say though that when these signings do not happen there will be the usual subjects blaming Levy for not carrying then through.:rolleyes:

I hope that all these storys on T wa tter about who we are going to be in for during the Jan transfer are taken with a pinch of salt ( a large pinch) because that is usually what they are. Sad to say though that when these signings do not happen there will be the usual subjects blaming Levy for not carrying then through.:rolleyes:
But this time around if Conte feels Levy hasn't kept his word he'll let the whole world know.

Eriksen could be a real possibility now.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Lol compare that lot with Moura Hojberg and Skipp for a healthy dose of reality.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Wouldnt be worth it
Those guys mentioned above we’re mainly subs or only used for half a season
It kind of is, they weren't even his first choice creative options just the backups and the players who weren't his first choices. He still had them available and he did use them when necessary. As it stands at Spurs he doesn't even have the quality first choice options let alone the backups.

As well as the usual suspects defending Levy if he doesn’t go out and get the players our clubs’ manager demands ;)

I think January will likely see us agreeing two or three deals for summer Bosman transfers and we may then be able to get the player 6 months early by paying a smallish fee. Brozovic, Romagnoli, Kessie and Belotti all should be very appealing to us. We may also look to take a player on loan from Spain where they are under strict wage controls.

if the club do not do business to bring in at least two players in January then I think they are indicating that they are happy to write the season off and go into next year with no European football.

As well as the usual suspects defending Levy if he doesn’t go out and get the players our clubs’ manager demands ;)

I think January will likely see us agreeing two or three deals for summer Bosman transfers and we may then be able to get the player 6 months early by paying a smallish fee. Brozovic, Romagnoli, Kessie and Belotti all should be very appealing to us. We may also look to take a player on loan from Spain where they are under strict wage controls.

if the club do not do business to bring in at least two players in January then I think they are indicating that they are happy to write the season off and go into next year with no European football.
The Italian out of contract market is right up Paraticis street

I posted somewhere on here that it has to be a possibility. Conte knows him, he's not playing at Real, he's the type of player we need....

30 year old unfit ex-Chelsea player with large wage expectations.

can see that working for Don Daniel.

Back