• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Looks like it will be Ranieri. They should just give him a rolling contract. One game at a time. Saves money when they sack him in a few months

1945.jpg

Mourinho's Roma are losing 6-1 away to Bodø Glimt. Bodø Glimt is an excellent team, but ... ffs, 6-1 away to a Norwegian side! hahahahaha. Sacked in the morning.

Farke sacked. Odd timing but we can’t be criticising any club on this score I guess.
I think we can actually say that it's odd. We played like a bottom half team, and lost heavily to a rival. Norwich ARR a bottom half team, and just played their best game of the season, beating a rival team, playing really well, and then sack the Manager. Very strange timing.

I think we can actually say that it's odd. We played like a bottom half team, and lost heavily to a rival. Norwich ARR a bottom half team, and just played their best game of the season, beating a rival team, playing really well, and then sack the Manager. Very strange timing.
Clearly decided before the game and someone lined up.
Makes you wonder if the players knew and that helped them win.

Dean Smith sacked.

funny how Villa’s owners were being lorded only a few weeks ago!

Wasn't Nuno manager of the month in August? There's not much credit banked in football these days. One bad spell and its out.*

* Unless you have incriminating photos of Alex Ferguson.

What do you think of Xavi at Barca? Fantastic player, played under some good managers and has not done a bad job in a tin pot league.

Back