• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

Ha ha the joys of being a Spurs fan. At least we didn`t lose. At least Conte can see what an average squad we have got. Surely Levy must have promised him some funds for January to tempt him to sign. I actually think we are in one of the toughest groups in this competition. Get through the group and it will look better. Do the third placed teams in the Europa League drop into this?
The next 2 or 3 months are going to be interesting lol

Ha ha the joys of being a Spurs fan. At least we didn`t lose. At least Conte can see what an average squad we have got. Surely Levy must have promised him some funds for January to tempt him to sign. I actually think we are in one of the toughest groups in this competition. Get through the group and it will look better. Do the third placed teams in the Europa League drop into this?
The next 2 or 3 months are going to be interesting lol
If you win the group you miss out on a round of eliminators with the 2nd placed teams and the EL drop outs

haha ... at 3-0 I was very impressed with the way we was playing, now watch us go under Conte I was thinking. Next thing you know it's 3-2. Same old Spurs, no matter who is in charge it never runs smoothly!

Didn't the same thing happen in Jose's first game in charge at West Ham? 3-0 up but a nervey 3-2 win in the end..

haha ... at 3-0 I was very impressed with the way we was playing, now watch us go under Conte I was thinking. Next thing you know it's 3-2. Same old Spurs, no matter who is in charge it never runs smoothly!

Didn't the same thing happen in Jose's first game in charge at West Ham? 3-0 up but a nervey 3-2 win in the end..

Well remembered.

Right now Leicester City, Celtic and Rangers on course to drop into the Europa Conference play-off round against a 2nd place team. We need to win our last 2 matches to be avoiding that extra round

Back