• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

Though with 3 at the back the two CBs are freed up more. Lets see what they can do on the ball
Do you really want your CBs to have more of the ball? [emoji28]

If we were talking Vert and Toby than fair enough but Dier and Davies are meh with the ball. Romero does look good with it, I'd like Tangana as the RCB, he's very comfortable on the ball and a good forward passer. It will take some time so I'm happy to see how it all plays out.

The players look motivated as fudge thankfully. Not like we've been brilliant or anything, but there's certainly a ferocity in our game and you can see it in the players faces.

Where was this fight against all of our London rivals this season? Even if not Nuno, for pride, for the club, for the fans.
Sorry to be the party pooper.

Fair point, but they know that Conte won't take any sh1t. Shape out or be flogged in Jan. Plus with us making signings in Jan, we're probably a more exciting place to be as a player now

Lots of pashun and facking running abaht but I don’t think any of them are entirely comfortable with the formation or know who to pass to.

To be fair to them, they still look dangerous too
We have a new coach not a magician, all the frailties of the squad are still present. Conte just hopefully will better be able to coach around the inherent problems until be is able to fill the gaps.

Fair point, but they know that Conte won't take any sh1t. Shape out or be flogged in Jan. Plus with us making signings in Jan, we're probably a more exciting place to be as a player now
yeh I understand it’s human nature, instant pressure,motivation, dynamics now and agree. Just tinkles me off that 4 London derbies wasn’t enough alone. Anyway onwards and upwards!

Back