• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Conte doesn’t play that way though
He gets in a Vlahovic and can mice Kane into multiple roles
And of course we have replaced Kane whilst he is here

Conte has said that Kane should focus on being in the box. He said that he can play elsewhere and create, but he wants him to dominate the box (oo-er)

He gets in a Vlahovic and can mice Kane into multiple roles

Release Gollini's squad place

FBL-EUR-C3-TOTTENHAM-ASTERAS-TRIPOLIS-79ea39b4108379e6d4d9655b7ac8043d.jpg

Plus he’ll get to practice for his next career as an American Football kicker in a competitive environment while still employed by us. He’d probably go for it :p

Conte has said that Kane should focus on being in the box. He said that he can play elsewhere and create, but he wants him to dominate the box (oo-er)
Agreed
But if he has another 9 he can do that
The issue is we don’t have another one currently

Honestly, I think journos and people are getting carried away. If Barella becomes available then Man C, PSG and multiple other teams would be interested and we'd get blown out of the water

Most likely as he’s one of the midfield players that I rate most highly right now. He has excellent goal contributions numbers. Would be perfect for us. I think him having played under Conte is the only sway that we might have there.

For my part I do not look like my avatar. @milo does it for strange jokes.

When they tv show scrubs was on people used to call me janitor because they said I looked like the janitor from it.

The photos that you've sent me by DM have never included your face, so I've had to fill in the blanks
I have one that @Danishfurniturelover recently sent me, where he is holding his enormous rooster. His face is visible too. 20211104_175450.jpg

Think Conte will have doubled his transfer demands after that Vitesse game!!

Will have shown him he needs 2 CBs and a creative attacker though

I'm not a dad yet. But I'm practicing.
Dad jokes are the best.
One of the 2 benefits of being a father.
Earlier my son went to choir practice after school; they just started practising for his Christmas Carol concert at school, singing The First Noel.
I asked him why are lions magnetic at Christmas? Because there's Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel.
The look of disgust, hatred, fear and admiration he gave me was priceless.

Back