• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

I dunno... Weird that suddenly the fans can't conte-ain themselves for this game!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

kanye-west-laugh.gif

I wonder if we'll see a back three of Romero, Davies and Rodon?

We'll need some physicality tomorrow that's for sure..

I suppose I expect Conte to put out a very strong team. Wants to get off to a winning start, set a pattern etc but also we really need the win for the group.

-------------------Gollini-------------------------

-------Sanchez---Romero---Tanganga--------
---------------------Pierre------------------------
Royale---------------------------------------Reguilon
---------------Ndombele---Lo Celso-------------

-----------------Son-----Kane------------------------

Just been online looking for a ticket. Only a handful of singles available at £200ish. Surely not every ticket in the main blocks sold out? Maybe I’m doing something wrong.
Make sure you tick the 'reseales' box (basically tickets sold back to the club by season ticket holders and other non-attendees). That should bring up cheaper options. A bit brazen that you have to opt to see resale seats I have to say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59154773

Antonio Conte's reign as Tottenham boss begins with the visit of Vitesse Arnhem for Thursday's Europa Conference League game.

Spurs are likely to be without Bryan Gil (hamstring) but the likes of Sergio Reguilon, Tanguy Ndombele and Dele Alli will all hope to start.

Million Manhoef is absent for Vitesse.

However, left-midfielder Maximilian Wittek could play for the first time since scoring against Spurs in the reverse fixture in Group G.

Conte has increased expectations at Tottenham, says Lloris

Tottenham currently sit third in their group, three points behind leaders Rennes and two points behind their Dutch opponents.

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head
  • Vitesse had never beaten an English club in a Uefa competition, or even scored a goal against them, until their victory over Tottenham in October.
Tottenham
  • Spurs have a strong record against Dutch clubs (won 10, drawn five, lost five), although their only previous game against an Eredivisie side at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was a 0-1 defeat to Ajax in the first leg of the 2018-19 Champions League semi-final - that they went on to win on away goals.
  • Tottenham have won their last eight European home matches, scoring 30 goals; they had kept clean sheets in six of those games in succession until conceding last time out against Mura.
Vitesse
  • Vitesse have never qualified for spring-time European football, reaching the Uefa Cup third round on three occasions.
  • Vitesse's win at Dundalk in the third qualifying round second leg was their first outside the Netherlands in Uefa competition since 2002 - a run of 11 matches (D6 L5). They are unbeaten on their European travels this season (Won two, drawn one).

I’m expecting the first team tomorrow now and a large win
We should do better than the first game but it's just a new coach while a lot of the player limitations are still present. I do expect Conte to get more from the squad and there will at the very least be a new manager bounce (I hope [emoji28]) but it will take some time and probably a few alterations to the squad before we any dramatic changes.

We should do better than the first game but it's just a new coach while a lot of the player limitations are still present. I do expect Conte to get more from the squad and there will at the very least be a new manager bounce (I hope [emoji28]) but it will take some time and probably a few alterations to the squad before we any dramatic changes.

They were not very good at all.

we should be smashing them - I imagine west see some motivated players…

So 3-5-2? Hmmm.

Having a guess with - Lloris; Romero, Dier, Tanganga; Reguillon, Højbjerg, N'Dombele, Alli, Royal/Doherty; Son, Kane.

I guess we could see Sanchez instead of Dier, the midfield is kind of up in the air, and not sure who he'll go for on right wing back. So ... will be interesting to see. :p

Another team awestruck by our new stadium, hopefully they’ll also be in awe of our team after 90 minutes of getting outplayed!

https://www.vitesse.nl/nl/nieuws/de...en-genieten-van-affiche-en-1-500-vitesse-fans

Big stadium, big game
It's almost dazzling, the brand new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. “Impressive”, Letsch calls it. “This state-of-the-art stadium can rightly be called one of the most beautiful in the world. This is ultimately why we play football; this is what you do it all for.” Rasmussen fully agrees. “It's really insane. It looks fine. You don't get much nicer in Europe.”

Back