• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

Will be interesting to see the team on Thurs. Romero played in the middle of a back 3 at Atlanta so stick him there and then its a question of who alongside him

Also question of his Chelsea 3-4-3 formation or the 3-5-2 at Inter. I think he'll go for the latter, which probably means that Skipp misses out

-------------------------Lloris-----------------

------Tanganga------Romero-------Dier-----

--Royal-------------------------------------Reguilon--
-----------------------Hojbjerg-------------------------
--------Lo Celso-------------------Ndombele---------

------------------Kane---------Son--------------------

I predict a barn-storming, morale-b00sting win!

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see the team on Thurs. Romero played in the middle of a back 3 at Atlanta so stick him there and then its a question of who alongside him

Also question of his Chelsea 3-4-3 formation or the 3-5-2 at Inter. I think he'll go for the latter, which probably means that Skipp misses out

I predict a barn-storming, erection inducing win!

I'd bloody hope we batter Vitesse. They really seemed like units as well.
I can see Rodon and Doherty starting actually...

Last edited:

I predict a barn-storming, morale-b00sting win!

He likes hard working CMs. It will be interesting seeing who he plays in CM.

Anyone have print at home tickets before but just used the barcode on the phone?

I brought tickets for this and they emailed them rather than added them to my ST

Just been online looking for a ticket. Only a handful of singles available at £200ish. Surely not every ticket in the main blocks sold out? Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Just been online looking for a ticket. Only a handful of singles available at £200ish. Surely not every ticket in the main blocks sold out? Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Wow, that is amazing. I looked yesterday, or maybe Sunday, as I've bought my ticket in a different area to my ST and wanted to check/remind myself exactly where it was. At that point there were loads and loads of seats available all around the ground. Now, nothing apart from a handful of premium seats.
The Conte effect, I assume.
(And yes, only lower tier is open).

Anyone have print at home tickets before but just used the barcode on the phone?

I brought tickets for this and they emailed them rather than added them to my ST

Not sure if it’s a good or bad OMT opening post. It’s very brief, doesn’t mention the fixture, match time, or date. It has no team news, no photos of random celebrities. Yet, it has Conte and maybe right now that’s what is important.

So we’ve sold out all but the east, west and North level 5. Which I assume are closed and we don’t have staff signed up to man them. Where was everyone against the mighty Mura? Vitesse aren’t exactly Barcelona. What’s changed?

Back