• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for him, but does he get anything back in return? Or is just swallow and a pat on the head.

Cold, hard cash. Romano now makes more money off Twitch and his paid appearances than many professional footballers - loads of folks subscribe to him because he breaks things.

Like I said, mutually beneficial for him and Paratici, I'm guessing.

Means we will have had 3 of the top 6-7 managers in the world in the last 2-3 years, and only gone backwards and win fudge all.
sexy! :cool::p
Not as sexy as Levy potentially massively loosening the purse strings just for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to gazump us on every transfer In January :p

so we actually have Conte? Wow. Like him or not. It’s undoubtedly a statement managerial signing.

Looks like it - but we' ve been here before, as recently as two years ago. As with Mou, Conte needs players to do his job.

Whether he gets the players he wants will determine how successful he will be. Not second choices, not bargain bins, not youth pints - the exact players he wants.

Let's see how it goes.

The difference is Paratici now.
His honey moon period is definitely over.
Bought well but not sold well yet.
Conte is highly likely his preferred choice.

If Conte fails spectacularly like the two before him, it might be the end of Paratici too.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

The difference is Paratici now.
His honey moon period is definitely over.
Bought well but not sold well yet.
Conte is highly likely his preferred choice.

If Conte fails spectacularly like the two before him, it might be the end of Paratici too.

Paratici has something to answer for with the Nuno appointment. But there’s a great thing about this in that because he is trusted, we built the squad he wanted to build, and now his next pick won’t be drastically in need of a squad rebuild.

It’s the DOF plan working in action as it should. A negative reading is he made a terrible first big move. A generous reason is that he acts quickly because he takes the club seriously. It feels like we have a squad perfectly suited to 3 at the back, and Conte should be able to slot seamlessly into the club with it.

Paratici has something to answer for with the Nuno appointment. But there’s a great thing about this in that because he is trusted, we built the squad he wanted to build, and now his next pick won’t be drastically in need of a squad rebuild.

It’s the DOF plan working in action as it should. A negative reading is he made a terrible first big move. A generous reason is that he acts quickly because he takes the club seriously. It feels like we have a squad perfectly suited to 3 at the back, and Conte should be able to slot seamlessly into the club with it.
Levy should be pleased with Paratici shouldering the responsibility now. Maybe we did have to hit rock bottom before we start to get better. If Conte is appointed though could Paratici be accused of orchestrating the whole debacle to give Conte a favourable start? Haha

Plenty of initial contracts are these days....

It goes well ....we extend it.

But that’s for both parties, so let’s hope Levy spends and that another better opportunity doesn’t come. I thought that it was said that Nuno’s last contract being only two years meant that the players didn’t care too much for his authority as he wasn’t going to be around for long.

I don't system where certain people are not accountable. I'm drunk , does it matters? Not really.
My best friend from when we met in a rural park , two ex Londoners thinks it matters.
Seriously , this is getting ridiculous.
Have the people in control been paid to fudge it all up ?
You couldn't do any worse if you tried.
I mean , I knew Levy didn't have a scooby doo about football after seeing the Amazon documentary , I know what you are going to say and I agree - he's a far superior businesswoman to me and you but he hasn't got a clue about football. Is that fair?
Then please stop trying to buy the next. Gareth Bale on the cheap. You got lucky several times but it's not going to happen now. Chelsea have that one locked up.
Open your purse strings or walk away. Please.
The best fans in the world deserve better than this.

I don't system where certain people are not accountable. I'm drunk , does it matters? Not really.
My best friend from when we met in a rural park , two ex Londoners thinks it matters.
I mean , I knew Levy didn't have a scooby doo about football after seeing the Amazon documentary , I know what you are going to say and I agree - he's a far superior businesswoman to me and you but he hasn't got a clue about football. Is that fair?
Then please stop trying to buy the next. Gareth Bale on the cheap. You got lucky several times but it's not going to happen now. Chelsea have that one locked up.

He's gonna have to open the purse now that Conte is joining. Remember to drink a lot of water before you go to bed, so easy to forget, but it'll make tomorrow so much better for you. :p

How many times do you have to be lucky, before it indicates that some skill and foresight are involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back