• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with Mourinho IIRC - only Kane and Moura eventually put anything on twitter.

A bit different to Poch, when half the squad seemed to go round his house the next day for a group wake.
Well then you should check Instagram because more put up messages for Mourinho on there.

It’s a good job Poch is in France, otherwise he’d require a restraining order against you….

Has Romano been right about anything ever?

Most things - his 'here we go' is as close to official as it gets these days.

Thing is, he used to be the one breaking news *first* way back when - he had duds then. Since he's become a big shot, I think he now has a network of blokes that do the actual investigative stuff and he just tweets when it's all official. Kids on Twitter call him a 'tap-in merchant' for that, but it means he's usually on the money.

He's still not 100%, but he's close to it.

Plus, I think he genuinely exchanges texts with Paratici - even when the latter was at Juve, Romano generally got scoops on them first. And since Paratici's arrived, Romano's been tweeting about us basically non-stop.

Most things - his 'here we go' is as close to official as it gets these days.

Thing is, he used to be the one breaking news *first* way back when - he had duds then. Since he's become a big shot, I think he now has a network of blokes that do the actual investigative stuff and he just tweets when it's all official. Kids on Twitter call him a 'tap-in merchant' for that, but it means he's usually on the money.

He's still not 100%, but he's close to it.

Plus, I think he genuinely exchanges texts with Paratici - even when the latter was at Juve, Romano generally got scoops on them first. And since Paratici's arrived, Romano's been tweeting about us basically non-stop.

He absolutely gobbles Paratici off at every opportunity he gets.

He absolutely gobbles Paratici off at every opportunity he gets.

Pretty much. It works for both of them, I'm guessing - Paratici gets to use Romano to announce his moves on the market and buff his reputation as a smooth operator, and Romano gets to break a lot of high-profile transfers and the associated clout, sponsorships and Twitch subscribers that come with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back