• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we was in this place, Conte has actually flown into London which I don’t think happened last time. That suggests signing of contract and pictures etc. The other details would have been discussed over phone/Zoom or whatever. Ties in with the players being told prepare for him training tomorrow. Think this is way further down the line than last time, where everyone jumped the gun massively…..

I think you might be taking the twitter tall tales too seriously. I bet he's sat in his villa in Otranto, busy platting his wig

Given Conte#s hyperactivity /not-able-to-sit-still personality, I also think the fact that not being in work must drive him (and his wife) insane

I could see this being another factor in being able to reach an agreement with him now, compared to June

I don't disagree, I was trying to be funny.

You said the players had hot two decent men sacked. I was trying to be cute by adding Mourinho afterwards.

I like jose, mainly because I accept he is what he is, but he was not the man for us.
Unless levy was prepared to lock the door to the dressing room and let jose sort it out it was a dumb appointment.
Hopefully levy has learnt a lesson, he is too soft with the players, stand back and behind the manager and let him get on with it.

I look forward to walking out of a semi or final at Wembley, singing "Antonio, Antonio, Antonio" to beaten Chelsea fans. I'm still not over the 2017 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back