• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

The sacking is just sad but had to happen- Nuno was just way out of his depth. No hard feelings towards beardy

Now I feel sorry for Nuno and angry at Levy and Paratici. Everyone knew it was wrong from the start. Nuno had a great job at Wolves and they tempted a good man with unachievable dreams.

I wanted Mourinho to clear out the deadwood and instil a ruthlessness to win. I hope we get someone like that now. Its about resetting the spirit and standards of the club and instilling healthy competition within the players. And putting management in place.

Another transition and another new dawn.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

“A further coaching update will follow in due course”.

Hmmm - If nothing was lined up, wouldn’t they just say Mason?

Didnt we do the same when Jose went? My memory might be wrong but I thought we took 24 hours to confirm Mason as interim didnt we?

He got an email shortly before the start of the season telling him he wasn't needed anymore.
I expect his services were contracted rather than being an employee, so if the club hadn't renewed his contract for the coming season you'd think he must have suspected something. But nonetheless it is still a sh!tty way to communicate that news to someone who has worked for the club for so many years.
He was back for the Chelsea game, so is seemingly doing ad-hoc stuff.
Coytey didn't appear anywhere as near as outraged as the people for him, on the Stevie P pod.

The Club can today announce that Nuno Espírito Santo and his coaching staff Ian Cathro, Rui Barbosa and Antonio Dias have been relieved of their duties.

Fabio Paratici, Managing Director, Football, said: "I know how much Nuno and his coaching staff wanted to succeed and I regret that we have had to take this decision.

“Nuno is a true gentleman and will always be welcome here. We should like to thank him and his coaching staff and wish them well for the future.”

A further coaching update will follow in due course.

More like this

No, thanks...

Back