• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

That’s ironic given quite a lot of our players are not up to the job!!

the players can’t simply pass the buck, maybe Nuno isn’t what we need but frankly their performances have been pathetic, abysmal, embarrassing to watch, and they should all be hanging their heads in shame

I'm going to be in a small minority on this but I thought that pretty much every player tried hard yesterday. They were just rudderless because the tactics and setup were pedestrian at best.

I'm going to be in a small minority on this but I thought that pretty much every player tried hard yesterday. They were just rudderless because the tactics and setup were pedestrian at best.

I agree. I even commented it during the game. Everyone tried, no lack of effort, but we didn't have a fudging clue as to what we were trying to do. No system what so ever.

I agree. I even commented it during the game. Everyone tried, no lack of effort, but we didn't have a fudging clue as to what we were trying to do. No system what so ever.

Agreed. We're clueless in trying to break down an opposition. Nuno only has himself to blame if he's fired (which he needs to be asap)

Isn't Football Insider just a clickbait site?

I could understand Levy/Paratici sounding out Lloris maybe - but Paratici should be close enough to know the sentiment anyway.

I suspect part of the timing is about Conte too.
He is the man we want.
He's available - so we may (may!) have a shot (unlike in ou games!)
Ole is safe for at least a month, but who knows after that. So get Conte before Man U do.

Anyone could improve this team 10 fold with 4 simple word: high line, possession, press.

We're just stuck in dinosaur football land, with a squad not at all suited to it, for the second coach in a row

Not sure I believe a word of the rumour to be honest. I feel sorry for Nuno the media are doing a Steve Bruce on him. Clearly something is wrong, I didn't like that comment he made about players not being committed (though its true), he just gave the media a length of rope to hang him with. Way out of his depth, clearly needs a miracle now. I don't understand why he doesn't get some help from Paratici. I would love to see him turn this round but its getting nasty now, looks like he will be gone before the next international break.

Back