• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham v Manchester United *****

To be fair to him, thought he tried his bollox off today, made a lot of challenges and covered a lot of ground. I do hope that whatever he did have to say, he said loudly in the dressing room.
He did, as he always does. Except for after that terrible ball to Skipp where he stopped, before jogging back to admire Cavani dinking it over Hugo. There is something rotten at the core of our club. Whatever it is needs to be excised as we continue yet another slow, painful rebuild.

I've finally given up on GLC after today, waste of money and we could have had Fernandez for not much more iirc.

Yup, even with all the add-ons + agents fee the signing of Bruno Fernandes for £67m looks like a bargain compared to the £80m we spaffed on Lo Celso + Sessegnon + Clarke that summer.

We’ll never know whether Fernandes would have had the instant impact under Pochettino that he had at ManUre but I very much doubt he’d have done less for us over the past 2 seasons than those 3 duds have.

He was on loan but Southampton didn't have an option to buy.

I thought that Southampton did have an option to purchase Alderweireld but then Atletico did a Levy on them?!

…Southampton could have completed a transfer for around £6.9m in June, Atletico allowed the deadline to pass and started negotiating with Spurs – who were seemingly prepared to offer a lot more.

It has been reported Atletico would need to buy Alderweireld out of their agreement with Southampton for a fee of £1.5m in order to be able to sell him to another club – something which was not done within the time-frame set out in the agreement, raising speculation Southampton may seek legal action against Atletico.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...signed-toby-alderweireld-ahead-of-southampton

Hopefully whatever loan-to-buy agreement we signed with Atalanta is more watertight, as Romero must be itching to join Messi at PSG…

Speaking exclusively to talkSPORT.com, Romero says: “I feel really good. I’m really happy to take this next step in my career, it’s something I’m really looking forward to.
“When you’re offered the chance to play in the Premier League, it’s not something you need to think twice about.”

…”Messi is not just a great player, he is an absolute GHod in football,” Romero adds. “And I think it’s not just me saying that. Anyone who knows football, who knows Messi, will say the same thing.
“To have the opportunity to play with him is amazing, but also to share a dressing room with him is just incredible.”

https://talksport.com/football/9703...ssi-ronaldo-juventus-italy-chiellini-bonucci/

Last edited:
Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way

Well that just made my mind up that I'm not going to Spurs again this season. Pm me if you want.....but reasons listed as follows:

-Trains are awful and packed.
-Majority of spurs fans are angry and clams.
-I hate crowded places and like my freedom
- beer at the ground is flat
-did I mention that football fans are clams
-I'm too old
-spurs are proper boring and brick
-it's getting cold
-spurs are brick
-toilets are horrendous I'm throwing away my boots they must have diseases on them

There's probably more but the joy of going to spurs has gone with me forever now.

Well that just made my mind up that I'm not going to Spurs again this season. Pm me if you want.....but reasons listed as follows:

-Trains are awful and packed.
-Majority of spurs fans are angry and clams.
-I hate crowded places and like my freedom
- beer at the ground is flat
-did I mention that football fans are clams
-I'm too old
-spurs are proper boring and brick
-it's getting cold
-spurs are brick
-toilets are horrendous I'm throwing away my boots they must have diseases on them

There's probably more but the joy of going to spurs has gone with me forever now.

2 and 5 reduced my attendance years ago

Yup, even with all the add-ons + agents fee the signing of Bruno Fernandes for £67m looks like a bargain compared to the £80m we spaffed on Lo Celso + Sessegnon + Clarke that summer.

We’ll never know whether Fernandes would have had the instant impact under Pochettino that he had at ManUre but I very much doubt he’d have done less for us over the past 2 seasons than those 3 duds have.
It's unlikely we could afford the wages he's on at Utd though.

Where are you tinkling? I find even South lower the toilets are always very clean.

Back