• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Does seem to be a middle finger up to Levy.

Said after the Arse match we should just drop him and seriously ask if he wants to play for us or not.

Clever really. Available to all and sundry in January at a knock-down price, having already fudged our season.

Maybe Charlie’s not so stupid after all.

In some ways rather than drop him I’d parade him out at home games and make him play on the wing, nearer to the fans, just so he can hear things even clearer.

Yeah not good for Harry, not good for his team mates nor the club. It is a minor tragedy.

This season should have him at the apex of his career but he’s as blunt as a balloon.

Harry's malaise is in line with the club's tbh....

When he has a functioning attacking unit around him, he tends to play well. He is also mentally not quite 'at it' as he often has been in the past and that is showing in the missed touches, passes, poor shots etc. Little things like that add up.

Unfortunately, also having another player breathing down your neck also makes you buck your ideas up, even unconsciously. Alas, i don't think there's anyone to bench Harry for atm (certainly not with the lack of attacking ideas that's being brought to the table).

Oh well, that's what happens when you don't act big in the transfer market i guess

Harry's malaise is in line with the club's tbh....

When he has a functioning attacking unit around him, he tends to play well. He is also mentally not quite 'at it' as he often has been in the past and that is showing in the missed touches, passes, poor shots etc. Little things like that add up.

Unfortunately, also having another player breathing down your neck also makes you buck your ideas up, even unconsciously. Alas, i don't think there's anyone to bench Harry for atm (certainly not with the lack of attacking ideas that's being brought to the table).

Oh well, that's what happens when you don't act big in the transfer market i guess
Harry has to drive that attacking unit
When we have played wel it’s because Kane has played well
Today was another turgid game where his touch was poor and his passing was horrendous again.

Harry has to drive that attacking unit
When we have played wel it’s because Kane has played well
Today was another turgid game where his touch was poor and his passing was horrendous again.

I agree. But he had hardly any opportunities to drive us, save that interception from the bad backpass from Cavani..but how limp was his and Son's attacking movements for that?
The defence as you say looed coached, whilst our attack does not...sigh..

I agree. But he had hardly any opportunities to drive us, save that interception from the bad backpass from Cavani..but how limp was his and Son's attacking movements for that?
The defence as you say looed coached, whilst our attack does not...sigh..

I believe teams are built form the back
I also believe great players don’t just become brick
What’s scaring me this team is the lack of attacking will and progress
Viera has changed palaces style in a very very short period
Potter did it in one summer
Tuchel did it in 2 weeks at Chelsea
It’s doable
But you need the players to mentally buy in to it
I still think the 2 year contract thing is hurting Nuno… nothing for players to commit too

I believe teams are built form the back
I also believe great players don’t just become brick
What’s scaring me this team is the lack of attacking will and progress
Viera has changed palaces style in a very very short period
Potter did it in one summer
Tuchel did it in 2 weeks at Chelsea
It’s doable
But you need the players to mentally buy in to it
I still think the 2 year contract thing is hurting Nuno… nothing for players to commit too

If the coaching is good on an attacking movement and creativity front, how long the manager has a contract for is irrelevant. Remember this team was top before the international break, the problem is the tactics have been worked out bit by bit every week and it seems the coach has no/little answer to counter it.

Tbf, the malaise goes beyond Nuno and right up to board level..

Back