• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

So this season I’ve failed to get rid of Emirates Marketing Project and looks like a Man U ticket in the South Stand. If category A games don’t sell out I may well give up my ST next year and cherry pick my games, especially with the Sundays seemingly becoming a permanent fixture.

When games go on general sale to loyalty points make any difference or is it just a case of getting on when they are released? Are you able to buy two together for another member at the same time?
Members sale is not based on points. Get in as quick as you can.

I think Hotspur+ members still have a small window before normal members (1 day?), where they have priority over a set release of seats (1-2k ish iirc).

Members can put friends on their group list, so 1 person can do all the buying if necessary.

Email received today (can't now go):

Due to a small number of cancellations for our away Premier League fixture against Everton on Sunday 7 November, we would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket.
Tickets will be a mixture of clear views and restricted views. All tickets are subject to availability and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets purchased by 4pm today will be dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery post in the evening.
Deadline to purchase tickets is 11.59am tomorrow Thursday 4 November.

I bought the 3 game Euro package for my ST seat ages ago but still haven't received my ticket for tomorrow, either by email to print at home, or onto my ST.
Has everyone got theirs or are others still waiting?

I bought the 3 game Euro package for my ST seat ages ago but still haven't received my ticket for tomorrow, either by email to print at home, or onto my ST.

Mine came on Friday. I’m a member, with the euro package, but this a print at home job.

My ticket for tomorrow has been added to my Apple Wallet, as a separate ticket to my ST, I did the 3 game package too. Has your ST updated to the Leeds game yet?

My ticket for tomorrow has been added to my Apple Wallet, as a separate ticket to my ST, I did the 3 game package too. Has your ST updated to the Leeds game yet?
Yeah, I got the Leeds game in my wallet but no sign of tomorrow's ticket

So.

I live in Canada and not been a member for a while. Since the new stadium has opened I have managed to go to games on my trips back with my mates who are ST holders.

But whats the score if I just go back and want to sort for myself and others?. It seems you cannot get tickets on General sale now at all. So you HAVE to be a member to get any? and if you want more than one they all have to be members as well?

So.

I live in Canada and not been a member for a while. Since the new stadium has opened I have managed to go to games on my trips back with my mates who are ST holders.

But whats the score if I just go back and want to sort for myself and others?. It seems you cannot get tickets on General sale now at all. So you HAVE to be a member to get any? and if you want more than one they all have to be members as well?
Get yourself a CRN number and I'm sure somebody in here could sort you out a ticket
Also lots of legit twitter accounts where people sell them on

Get yourself a CRN number and I'm sure somebody in here could sort you out a ticket
Also lots of legit twitter accounts where people sell them on
whats a CRN number? Ok I googled that. So its a Client number? so not a member? is that just so you can get tickets transferred to you?

whats a CRN number? Ok I googled that. So its a Client number? so not a member? is that just so you can get tickets transferred to you?
Then anybody can transfer you over a ticket, a new thread has been set up on here I think too
I'll DM you some twitter accounts too where people sell their tickets

Then anybody can transfer you over a ticket, a new thread has been set up on here I think too
I'll DM you some twitter accounts too where people sell their tickets
Thanks so much. I did have a CRN number from back in the day. But I cannot remember it and i dont remember my login password. without one or the other I cant seem to reset. So i have had to contact them.

The twitter accounts will be very useful. Thanks for that.

£25 nice

Here is the ticket news and important information for our Carabao Cup quarter-final against West Ham at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday 22 December (7.45pm).

Carabao Cup quarter-final
Spurs v West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Wednesday 22 December
Kick-off: 7.45pm

Ticket prices in all general admission areas are as follows:

Adults: £25
Seniors (65+) and Young Adults (18-21): £20
Juniors (U18s): £10
Family Package (2 Adults and 2 U18s): £50

Ticketing points: 2

Season Ticket Holders who are registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme and are sitting in their regular seat will have payments taken from the card details they have stored with us on the morning of Monday 15 November. As it has been some time since the Automatic Cup Scheme has operated, supporters are encouraged to login into their online account no later than 5pm on Friday 12 November to check that their payment details are up to date and to amend if necessary. The payment process will only be run once for this fixture and anyone whose payment does not go through will be contacted by email and advised that they should purchase during the sales period for Season Ticket Holders who are not on the Automatic Cup Scheme. If you are not already on the scheme you will be unable to register at this point.

All other eligible Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to purchase their current Season Ticket seat for this match from 10am on Tuesday 16 November until 1pm on Wednesday 17 November.

Important information for some North Stand Season Ticket Holders
Due to the increased allocation given to the away team for a Cup fixture, some Season Ticket Holders will not be able to purchase their regular seat. Season Ticket Holders who sit in blocks 420-424 and a small number in blocks 113 and 419 who purchased a ‘Premier League Only’ season ticket will be able to purchase an alternative ticket for this fixture from 2pm on Wednesday 17 November. All those impacted by this increased allocation will be contacted directly by email in the coming days.

Tickets will become available to all eligible One Hotspur Members from 10am on Thursday 18 November. Please note you must have been a One Hotspur Member BEFORE the draw for this match took place on Saturday 30 October in order to purchase tickets for this fixture.

and a delightful xmas atmosphere from 9k Hammer helmets too

Especially on the way home. Definitely a reason to stay back in the stadium for a while after.
Hopefully I'll be travelling in/back from/to Herts rather than Essex that evening, so won't have to be stuck on the train with them.

Back