• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Everton away

I applied for this with my measly 207 points, as it was 203 for the Barcodes game, wasn't even close... Not within a Beagle's gowl. :(

Here is the updated ticket information for our Premier League trip to Everton on Sunday 7 November.

Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 275 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued with a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with a current total of between 247-274 ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued with an obstructed view ticket.

All applicants will receive an email today informing them as to whether they were successful/unsuccessful in obtaining a ticket for this fixture.

Payment for all tickets will be taken by Wednesday 27 October and tickets posted to successful applicants in due course.

Thought I might have had a chance with this one (235 pts). I guess I may still be in with a chance of an obstructed view ticket if some are backed.
For anyone who has had one of those at Goodison, how obstructed is the obstructed view? It's a long way there and back if you can't see much of the game.

Thought I might have had a chance with this one (235 pts). I guess I may still be in with a chance of an obstructed view ticket if some are backed.
For anyone who has had one of those at Goodison, how obstructed is the obstructed view? It's a long way there and back if you can't see much of the game.

Back in the day (2013) I could get tickets as a member. Couple of pics:

IMAG0384.jpg IMAG0377.jpg IMAG0380.jpg IMAG0381.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0378.jpg
    IMAG0378.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 16
Everton away

I applied for this with my measly 207 points, as it was 203 for the Barcodes game, wasn't even close... Not within a Beagle's gowl. :(

Here is the updated ticket information for our Premier League trip to Everton on Sunday 7 November.

Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 275 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued with a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with a current total of between 247-274 ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued with an obstructed view ticket.

All applicants will receive an email today informing them as to whether they were successful/unsuccessful in obtaining a ticket for this fixture.

Payment for all tickets will be taken by Wednesday 27 October and tickets posted to successful applicants in due course.

I swear there is no rhyme or reason to it. To have such a jump from 203 points to 275 in the space of a couple of weeks is bizarre. Both games oop north on a Sunday. Granted Everton isn’t on tv and is slightly closer to London but to have such a disparity is strange.

Has anyone sat in amongst the Spammers at their new stadium before? Where would you advise is 'safest' to sit, provided you don't act like a complete numpty? My Sunday has just become free so may try and get myself a ticket

Has anyone sat in amongst the Spammers at their new stadium before? Where would you advise is 'safest' to sit, provided you don't act like a complete numpty? My Sunday has just become free so may try and get myself a ticket
I wouldn't and couldn't do it
There is no way you will be able to blend in especially if we score and win

View attachment 12934 View attachment 12935 View attachment 12936 View attachment 12937

Was that match 0-0 in early November when Lukaku knocked Lloris out but he played on?

Managed to get myself and my wife tickets as members to that game too. Actually managed to get to a few away games as a member then, including West Ham and Chelsea away a couple of times.

I applied for Everton as a ST holder, sadly only on 233 points, I thought it might be similar to Saudi Sportswashing Machine but perhaps the earlier Sunday kick-off and the application deadline being after a win rather than following a defeat may have impacted it too.

Was that match 0-0 in early November when Lukaku knocked Lloris out but he played on?

Managed to get myself and my wife tickets as members to that game too. Actually managed to get to a few away games as a member then, including West Ham and Chelsea away a couple of times.

I applied for Everton as a ST holder, sadly only on 233 points, I thought it might be similar to Saudi Sportswashing Machine but perhaps the earlier Sunday kick-off and the application deadline being after a win rather than following a defeat may have impacted it too.
I missed out by 3 points! Wonder what the chances are of any returns? Probably slim, gutted to miss out by so few points.

I missed out by 3 points! Wonder what the chances are of any returns? Probably slim, gutted to miss out by so few points.

-2 points. :( Never mind Burnley on Wednesday.......:rolleyes:

View attachment 12934 View attachment 12935 View attachment 12936 View attachment 12937

Probably at that match, used to go to most away games as a member. Was that the one where we were singing "You're just a sh!t Bradley Wiggins!" at Leighton Baines because of his haircut?

The obstructed view ones are at the back.The stand above comes so far down you struggle to see the far side and goal at the Gwladys Street end, proper "Old School".

-2 points. :( Never mind Burnley on Wednesday.......:rolleyes:

Probably at that match, used to go to most away games as a member. Was that the one where we were singing "You're just a sh!t Bradley Wiggins!" at Leighton Baines because of his haircut?

The obstructed view ones are at the back.The stand above comes so far down you struggle to see the far side and goal at the Gwladys Street end, proper "Old School".

Yes, that was the one. I remember him laughing when he came over to our side to take a corner. Also, as @Juicebox said above, this was the one when Lukaku nearly took Hugo's head off. Then Hugo refused to be subbed.

Ah, for the old days - City, Utd, Everton, Liverpool, Bolton, even QPR away was possible.

Bit of a sad thought the chances of seeing an away game in the Spurs end may not happen again crazy thought,sat a few times in a home end but its just not the same lol......

The trust never ever mention anything for long term members in their question and answer session with the club....

Bit of a sad thought the chances of seeing an away game in the Spurs end may not happen again crazy thought,sat a few times in a home end but its just not the same lol......

The trust never ever mention anything for long term members in their question and answer session with the club....
https://twitter.com/HotspurTickets?t=g66b4TyvbQ2DlTsBkW5SjA&s=09

Have you tried this? You have to be quick but I've used it successfully in the past.

Interesting conversation at Burnley with a bloke who goes to away games regularly was saying he gets loads of tickets via Twitter & Facebook and passes them on to others (this and Tottenham Tix were both mentioned). Others in the group also said they always manage to get a spare outside the ground. The only caveat with that is it's a risk travelling long distances on the off chance (he said he got one at Saudi Sportswashing Machine within minutes of arriving). I've done it myself in the past and it's not been that difficult but never more than an hour or so's journey time (which I imagine would preclude everywhere from Swansea).

There were loads of empty seats at Burnley (around 20-25 I could count from where I was standing) where people had bought for LPs but not attended. A fair few at Saudi Sportswashing Machine as well.

The general gist of the conversation was, as with most things in life, who you know counts for a lot more than following the legitimate route to success. Might be worth joining (and getting to know the hierarchy within) your local supporters club. Ours seem to (claim to) have access to enough tickets to supply demands.

Not sure if this is the right place but just landed in London with my young fella for tomorrow’s game and have a few hours to kill before doing the stadium tour today. Is it worth going to the training ground - any chance of seeing any one or anything?

Not sure if this is the right place but just landed in London with my young fella for tomorrow’s game and have a few hours to kill before doing the stadium tour today. Is it worth going to the training ground - any chance of seeing any one or anything?

Would say it’s very unlikely you’ll see much other than perhaps cars driving in and out

So this season I’ve failed to get rid of Emirates Marketing Project and looks like a Man U ticket in the South Stand. If category A games don’t sell out I may well give up my ST next year and cherry pick my games, especially with the Sundays seemingly becoming a permanent fixture.

When games go on general sale to loyalty points make any difference or is it just a case of getting on when they are released? Are you able to buy two together for another member at the same time?

Back