• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Kane has “ran around a bit” but has been so deep that we basically don’t have a striker.

I was going to ask people for a river...but given that the same sounds as painful as most of ours, I might resist

Get a stream in time to see PEH run it out of play when in a good position to cross and then Moura... Simple pass and straight to a Burnley player.
Seems like I haven't missed much...

Watching this game I struggle to see how Nuno would be at fault if we lose this game. How many chances have these players fluffed? Kane, Moura, Bergwijn? They are beginning to irritate me.

I can't speak Portuguese, but I can guess why the commentator means when he keeps shouting "mau, mau, mau, mau, mau, mau" at us

Back