• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Bergwijn at RB?
Ndombele as a wide forward?

Just a way to get two attacking FBs in, with Sessegnon injured and without having to stoop to using Gary Doherty. I think Bergwijn has the traits to make a good WB.

Ndombele just doing the old Eriksen narrow right role. Use his tricks against a deep-set defence. RM in a 4-2-3-1 doesn't mean wide. All three could interchange heavily like the old DES-K days.

Just a way to get two attacking FBs in, with Sessegnon injured and without having to stoop to using Gary Doherty. I think Bergwijn has the traits to make a good WB.

Ndombele just doing the old Eriksen narrow right role. Use his tricks against a deep-set defence. RM in a 4-2-3-1 doesn't mean wide. All three could interchange heavily like the old DES-K days.
:eek:

There is no hope for dele.

He is a victim of the modern world of comforts, cancel culture and wokist lunatics.

If he played in an era such as the 90s with the world as it was then, coupled with the type of no none-sense managers around back then, then dele would never have fallen in the manner he has.

He’d be unstoppable and be playing for real madrid by now.

He should just retire now as he is an embarrassment and pale imitation of what he once was.
Your avatar suits you.

If he starts winning? Only the top 3 have won more:D It’s not easy to turn a club around once a figure head has left the club - See Wenger and Ferguson. Poch might not of been here as long but he was very influential and we were at the end of the cycle.

Things are far from perfect but certainly doesn’t warrant some of the comments being spouted on here…..

Can’t really understand why some people want him out, its early days and even so I haven’t seen anything alarming. Actually some positive things with romero, emerson, skipp etc.

Also those wanting him out should know by now we wont pay the compensation for a potter or ten hag, so we’d be looking at the likes of gattuso again.

we badly need a win here, it will give the players a much needed lift after the last two games. Or put it another way I can't face the moaning and groaning that will happen if we lose. I know its not a very prestigious cup but it is a trophy nonetheless so I hope the team puts in a decent performance. Don't think that I would start with Harry, bring him on later to grab a couple of goals.

C O Y S

sEqU7wF4_t.jpg

This could be a complete borefest with a shot-shy Spurs up against the master of Dyche-ball zzzzzzzzzzz

Followed by another scrappy penalties win, we seem to be getting good at those

Lo Celso put Kane through with a sight of goal. Kane left footer, skews very wide.

Lo Celso has a lot to prove this game! If he doesn't start producing, we might as well sell him find someone else.

Back