• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Is this Nuno's "Poch moment" with the trouble makers? Be interesting to see how it plays out. Such a shame if true but both have had enough opportunities at this stage and have seldom played well in the last 3 years.

Breaks my heart particularly with Dele but might be best for all concerned if there is a parting of ways in January.

Or it could just be injuries or something.

There is no hope for dele.

He is a victim of the modern world of comforts, cancel culture and wokist lunatics.

If he played in an era such as the 90s with the world as it was then, coupled with the type of no none-sense managers around back then, then dele would never have fallen in the manner he has.

He’d be unstoppable and be playing for real madrid by now.

He should just retire now as he is an embarrassment and pale imitation of what he once was.

Is this Nuno's "Poch moment" with the trouble makers? Be interesting to see how it plays out. Such a shame if true but both have had enough opportunities at this stage and have seldom played well in the last 3 years.

Breaks my heart particularly with Dele but might be best for all concerned if there is a parting of ways in January.

Hope so, hope so

Didn’t someone post about Winks being the dressing room leak as well?

Neither are contributing materially to our results (in a positive way) so I'd like to see them sold asap, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine buying them in Jan being an obvious solution

Following on from their lack of contribution, I also look at it from a value perspective in that we have say £50m - £70m of players/assets (upper end if we can con Saudi Sportswashing Machine) which aren't doing anything for us and more or less however we spend the cash which we receive for them, the incoming players can't do less for us that they are.

They are two HG players though so trying to find other HG players to replace them would be useful

Winks didnt make the bench at the weekend, though Dele did. And it does indeed seem that 9 subs are also allowed in this competition

So question is who replaces Dele in the squad compared to the 20 man squad vs the spammers. The only change to players available I believe is DOherty returning and, setting aside his lack of ability, having 3 RBs in your match-day 20 man squad would be a little odd but perhaps thats the plan? Pretty damning on Dele if so. I believe most of the U23s who would have been likely inclusions played last night

I would like us see some rotation and try a new formation.

...........................Gollini.............................

..........Tanganga.........Rodon........Davies.

...................Romero......NDombele

Dougherty......................................Bergwyn

.......................LoCelso....................

.....................Kane............Dele/ Gil

I'd go:

-----------------------Gollini
Bergwijn---Sanchez-----Rodon------Tanganga
--------------Skipp-------Lo Celso
--Ndombele--------Moura-----------Gill
------------------------Kane

Some width from FB, Lo Celso trying to improve the transition speed, Ndombele and Gill trying to pick the lock. Son in reserve for if we need to rescue it.

League cup away to Burnley on cold October Wednesday night. Doesn't get much more depressing than that. 0-0 at full time and we'll edge it on pens.

League cup away to Burnley on cold October Wednesday night. Doesn't get much more depressing than that. 0-0 at full time and we'll edge it on pens.
I think you may be right... I'm up here just waiting for a few mates to arrive and then heading out for a few pre-match beers... Thank GHod I booked a hotel in Manchester to stay overnight!!!!

I'd go:

-----------------------Gollini
Bergwijn---Sanchez-----Rodon------Tanganga
--------------Skipp-------Lo Celso
--Ndombele--------Moura-----------Gill
------------------------Kane

Some width from FB, Lo Celso trying to improve the transition speed, Ndombele and Gill trying to pick the lock. Son in reserve for if we need to rescue it.

Bergwijn at RB?
Ndombele as a wide forward?

Back