• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I was going to post that article with a similar writing is on the wall comment. The hierarchy at United clearly listen to Ferguson and they can use his comment as cover if things got worse under a new manager.

However, given United were leading 1-0 after 57 minutes without Ronaldo and they conceded when Ronaldo was on the field, it seems a bit of a strange comment. I assume the director's lounge is well supplied with libations.

An equal problem for them is that they're inviting the kind of scum into their private lounges that would film and leak videos of private comments being made there.

I know the world has changed regarding the use of phones, but 15 or 20 years ago most private clubs had rooms for using phones. Doing so in a public room was unacceptable.

Has Ronaldo got his coaching badges?
Player manager, or they will get a patsy in for him to control.
For ferguson, the man that brooked no nonsense and had no had trouble throwing anyone out when it suited him to be so enamoured of a player is not a good sign.

An equal problem for them is that they're inviting the kind of scum into their private lounges that would film and leak videos of private comments being made there.

I know the world has changed regarding the use of phones, but 15 or 20 years ago most private clubs had rooms for using phones. Doing so in a public room was unacceptable.

I go to a couple of clubs where filming is only allowed in one room.

When all is said and done, isn't it fair to say Ole is simply trying to be SAF?

I'd say neither were tactically very astute but just had very good players and were good motivators. SAF should really have won more CLs given how many he participated in.

However, i think Ole won't have the same success because the PL is far more competitive now than it was when SAF was there.

When all is said and done, isn't it fair to say Ole is simply trying to be SAF?

I'd say neither were tactically very astute but just had very good players and were good motivators. SAF should really have won more CLs given how many he participated in.

However, i think Ole won't have the same success because the PL is far more competitive now than it was when SAF was there.

Spot on, dont forget ref cant be so openly bias now either.

I’m very surprised he is still there, it’s a funny situation in football right now, I can’t think of a manager in or out of a job who would turn it down.

I’m very surprised he is still there, it’s a funny situation in football right now, I can’t think of a manager in or out of a job who would turn it down.

Their next run of fixtures are tough, not good for a new manager.
Get Chelsea, City and the CL out of the way then bring someone in would be my guess.

There will no doubt be a huge reaction from them on Saturday
The first 20 minutes will be vital as they will go for our throats

There will no doubt be a huge reaction from them on Saturday
The first 20 minutes will be vital as they will go for our throats

That's a fair point. Might be similar to the 3-0 up at OT when Mourinho managed them. IIRC that night, they battered us for the first while and then ran out of gas and ideas and we picked them off.

What a bell-piece

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, 28, ignored manger Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after being sent off in the 5-0 defeat by Liverpool on Sunday and the Frenchman has stalled negotiations over a new deal with the club

Back