• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

For me the best ones are those that stand the test of time and just run and run:

Serious Relegation Fears - Sorry GB, you're a good poster but you got this spectacularly wrong
Is Bassong Suspended? - For some reason, i actually can't remember if he was or not!

Other i liked:

End You - The infamous Corner Pin challenge. I think it was actually a Jenas supporter (don't remember his name, was it Enter The Pitbull?) that threw down the threatCan Keane be recalled from loan? - Another classic for me

Long Live Glory Glory

Wasn't ETP the one that got ended?

I have been seriously unable to breath from laughter sometimes, but the moments are fewer in the last years. I could be wrong as age grabs a hold of me, but there seemed to be more posters making threads funny and less posters telling other fellow fans what to think or how to be a proper supporter back then.

Anyway, the rantings of ladyboys in Singapore (even if dragged out way beyond expiration date), SSG, Carpet Monster, Unknown proving her "ample breast size" and yoga learnings (quotation marks are not to disagree, but to show exact quote), managing the "rimlickers", GG'ers plugging their mugs in "hot-or-not", the gentleman-ish change of behaviour towards anything vaguely resembling or claiming to be a new female member, and a lot more I cannot remember exactly have had me up in stiches.

The entire thread where everyone made up chants taking the tinkle out of Levy's financial prudence.

COME ON YOU SHARES

DANIEL LEVY HATES NEGATIVE EQUITY
clap * clap * clap * clap
DAVIEL LEVY HATE NEGATIVE EQUITY

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
AND THE SPURS ARE IN THE BLACK!

Was it Nayim who posted tons of stupid gifs in the Transfer thread on a deadline day?
It had to be high quality stuff he was on.

Ha yes - forgot about that - it was fun until some boring mod had a pop and deleted them.

Apparently the gifs were killing the load time due to all the deadline day traffic :p

I enjoyed Gutterboy's Arshavin thread. He was so sure that we were gonna sign him in that January transfer window.

Who remembers Spurdog and Osvaldo's war? They'd create threads of entire essays about how the other one was some sort of prophetic evil and how they were going to destroy the other one, then the other would reply to it with an even longer essay referencing things like Spurs and Arsene Wenger. Was weird as fudge. I'm still not convinced that they were two different people instead of a bizarre case of schizophrenia.

Also...Carrick - what does he do?

I may be a lot of things but I am not and never have been a schizophrenic. I had tendencies once, but was cured by a humane dose of ECT for my 48th birthday. A present from my psychiatric advisor, Doctor Strangely-Brown. I owe so much to this unconventional genius, at the last count £2,400.

Back