• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I practice and respect the same restrictions they do yes. If it’s not compulsory to wear a mask I wouldn’t, and I don’t go to any high risk events.

I was shielding for 15 months as was in a bubble with my parents who are elderly and poorly so it’s more important lately that they know what risks I take personally.

For example, having gone away for a long weekend recently I didn’t see them face to face for over a week.

There are plenty of people who are happy to turn around and say the government don’t know what they are doing and have handled covid badly. And in the next breath say they are not prepared to do anymore than that government asks them, without recognising the gap and inconsistency. I am not one of them.

Is that alright with you.

Yeh it was just a question, I just wondered

Anti vaxxers. Lolz.

Saw a video of some people rock up to Colchester hospital to serve a notice, something about the Pope and Covid being fake.

Like, do you ever think to yourself "how?" How do normal minded people think there's a global conspiracy? to @Lilbaz point, who is behind it?

I reckon it's James Cordon. He's behind everything nowadays. Or my wife. Her dream was to have me locked down in a house with her for as long as possible. Either plausible.

Just thinking who would have to be in on it aswell?
All the governments of the world, their opposition too.
All the doctors, nurses, undertakers, paramedics. Journalists. People that have had it.
Pharma, big businesses that shut down. Scientists. That 10s of millions of people.

And James Cordon.

He probably organised it. Got putin, trump, Raisi, prince salman, netaanyahu, diaz canel, jin ping in a room.
-hey guys, i know you've had your differences. But i've got a great idea in how to sell masks. It might shutdown the worlds economy, stop you selling oil for a bit. But we'll rake it in.

Last edited:
Not that i've noticed. Unless you're visiting hospital or doctors things are pretty much back to normal. Transport people wear masks.

Social distancing is not the same as mask wearing. It’s standing much further apart than we did before 2020.

Social distancing is not the same as mask wearing. It’s standing much further apart than we did before 2020.

I know. As i said, not that i've noticed. Things seem back to normal. Maybe at supermarkets they have spaces set out for queing. That's about it.
Although people might not be going out as often, to pubs and that.

Social distancing is more or less baked in everywhere now isn’t it. It’s a habit.

Yep - in every bar, club and gig venue in the country every night:

E8vIsgHXMAYaPOh

That’s not my world but point taken!

It's such an illogical thing. If you are in that setting 2 or 3 nights a week, then get told you are expected to behave differently in other places. Especially once you've had it, then it's all bets off. Personally I give old dears a wide berth if I'm in a little local shop or somewhere like that, as a courtesy, but I haven't given anything else a thought for 9 or 10 months now.

It's such an illogical thing. If you are in that setting 2 or 3 nights a week, then get told you are expected to behave differently in other places. Especially once you've had it, then it's all bets off. Personally I give old dears a wide berth if I'm in a little local shop or somewhere like that, as a courtesy, but I haven't given anything else a thought for 9 or 10 months now.

DdI you catch covid the day it came out or did you wait a week?

When do you stop though? When is the situation ever going to be any different, now its gone endemic? Isn't the best thing for humanity now to have the healthy regularly exposed to it, to speed up its pathway to fully become just another cold? Hiding away from it only made sense before there was the vaccine to take away everyone's first/hardest hit - the 'novel' bit of novel coronavirus. Immunity works by exposure, not avoidance. Look how bad colds have become this year, simply because everyone avoided them last year and so their immunity waned.

When those who have no legitimate medical reason to avoid vaccination get one. That’s when we start to live with it properly. Immunity works by gradual exposure I would guess (those qualified can speak to that accurately). Thus why vaccination is the path.

Back