• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

A large part of Dele's game was based on him making runs in behind...and Dele receiving a pin point 60 meter pass from Alderweireld. Who's going to feed him those passes now?

Eriksen and Dele were basically a pair. Defenders would focus on Kane, then Dele would run from deep and Eriksen would find him.

OR we would have so much possession in offensive areas he would keep making runs and eventually it would fall to him in the box.

He has great instinct for making runs, but lately we either don't find him or don't even try to find him.

Eriksen and Dele were basically a pair. Defenders would focus on Kane, then Dele would run from deep and Eriksen would find him.

OR we would have so much possession in offensive areas he would keep making runs and eventually it would fall to him in the box.

He has great instinct for making runs, but lately we either don't find him or don't even try to find him.
It’s because he is starting too deep and we have lacked the passer to give it to him
In the last few games I’ve seen him break the line and run hard to get in tbe box and the ball was rubbish or it became a spanked shot

Yup, Dele is missing the Great Dane even more than Kane.

Yet another crap game from him

Difficult to remember when he last had an acceptable performance, let alone a good game

Unfortunately his transfer value is likely falling all the time

He just doesn't have the ability to play CM at a decent level. You're basically playing with ten men and he no longer comes up with goals or assists to make up for it.

He's playing like he knows he has no future with us. I mentioned in the Vitesse thread that maybe play him up top as last chance saloon. He's good in the air, makes good runs and can finish. Other than that he's become a waste of space unfortunately.

I would agree, think Dele is done at Spurs unfortunately. A move would be best for all parties, he just looks void of all confidence, doesn't know what type of midfielder he is, and isn't providing enough meaningful contributions. He has no doubt suffered from having to fill different roles, but these excuses are no longer valid for me as he has been poor for too long.

If he does stay, i will live in hope he does become a consistent top player, but just don't see any signs of him doing so.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine need big name signings in jan to appease their fans. No player of any significance will go there now given the relegation threat

We could fleece them in Jan for Dele

Do a double and give them Winks as well.

I would try and get rid of Davies and bring back Cirkin.

I love Sessegnon but to raise money I would even sell him despite the fact I think the is a player in there.

Back