• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - SPURS vs Vitesse

Reminds me of Sunday, only we're playing the Saudi Sportswashing Machine role and making them look good.

I understand that it’s always disjointed when a side makes so many changes. However, this lot don’t seem able to manage the absolute basics of football. There’s enough experience in this team to expect the players to be able to trap a ball, or pass it directly to a colleague rather than a yard behind him. Truly abysmal.

If I was Nuno. I make these players watch this match over again, every single minute of it, and tell them this is exactly why ANY of you are not in the starting 11 on Sunday, or not in last Sunday.
Nobody has really done their Spurs career any favours tonight.

A chance for some to say. 'Hey look at me. I should be in that best starting 11" And I would say not one of them has shown anything.

Glenn Hoddle is spot on by the way. Well said

Come on fellas, it was our second team. And Vitesse are not just going to roll over. They will run their hearts out, it is not every day they get to play a big side from the PL. We played okay I thought, lacked some urgency and cutting edge up top. But a chance for players to get some minutes. Gill was the pick of the bunch maybe.

Droopy is getting on my tits
The attitude of the all the players is dreadful They look void of any organisation

One of the big things for me is not having a quality focal point in attack. Clearly there is no attacking game plan for that set of players but the forward can always cause trouble and move the team up.

Leicester’s 3rd choice scored 4 last night. We don’t even have a 2nd choice.

Sell Bergwyn and Dele. And get someone in with real pace and trickery.

Sell Winks and Sanchez and get in a decent playmaker.

Dele and Winks look like their careers are over tbh. Consistently so poor.

Dele will never ever be the same player unless he plays with Kane and a provider of Eriksens quality. He is an excellent goal poacher but will not get those opportunities now.

No disrespect to you or anyone else that criticises him but anyone expecting him to perform in that line up clearly hasn’t grasped what he’s all about.

That last play summed up our whole game tonight. Lo celso plenty of time to put it into the box with near enough the whole team forward and he shanks it into the stand. Luckily none of this lot will be starting on sunday and hopefully only a couple of them will make the bench

Back