• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Anyone coming down for the brighton game I can put you up the night before. The is a bed, of sorts in the basement.

"Me and the Missus would love to welcome you to the South Coast. No need to bring a change of clothes......."

220px-FredandRoseWest.jpg

Anyone done Brighton away? Gonna apply for it but not sure if I should book a train ticket now as I can get a direct train from where I live to Brighton. But then you have to get another train from Brighton to Falmer which is just outside the ground. Might be simpler to drive as it’s circa 2 hours so not much difference in travel time vs train.

Anyone done Brighton away? Gonna apply for it but not sure if I should book a train ticket now as I can get a direct train from where I live to Brighton. But then you have to get another train from Brighton to Falmer which is just outside the ground. Might be simpler to drive as it’s circa 2 hours so not much difference in travel time vs train.
Not been but the Trainline is the Bedford to Brighton one
Everyone I know who has been has said the journey to the ground is a pain

The journey to the ground doesn't take long but when I was last there, there was a bit of a queue getting in to Brighton station. Not too bad from memory

When can we expect the January fixtures confirmation? They're killing me with these delays and flight prices. Liverpool only confirmed yesterday and flights are sky high already( £200 for me and my son)

When can we expect the January fixtures confirmation? They're killing me with these delays and flight prices. Liverpool only confirmed yesterday and flights are sky high already( £200 for me and my son)

Where are you flying from? Shame we are not at home on new years day, always enjoy the games after new years eve.

Everton away

I applied for this with my measly 207 points, as it was 203 for the Barcodes game, wasn't even close... Not within a Beagle's gowl. :(

Here is the updated ticket information for our Premier League trip to Everton on Sunday 7 November.

Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 275 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued with a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with a current total of between 247-274 ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued with an obstructed view ticket.

All applicants will receive an email today informing them as to whether they were successful/unsuccessful in obtaining a ticket for this fixture.

Payment for all tickets will be taken by Wednesday 27 October and tickets posted to successful applicants in due course.

Back