• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

I thought it was one of those joke coins but they seem to go up loads if you catch them at the right time. Bitcoin is flying, hoping we get another good few months to finish the year.
My pal seems to think they are not a brick coin and will be around for a bit

He has said something about Strike too

A couple of months ago you nobbers were wazzing on about Crypto.
Sounded over-complex.

Then a month ago some of my friends were also talking about Crypto.

So I downloaded the Binance App and put £100 on each of the top 12 coins in the app.

Total wallet was $1650, went up $50 in about an hour, then another $50, blimey easy money, next day continued going up.

Suddenly my wallet was worth $1000 on Sun/Mon/Tues.

Just checked and it is now $1128 so down $500 on what I put in a few days ago.

Marky, you owe me $250
Ben, you owe me $250

I'll accept bankers drafts, cheques, gold teeth or handjobs.
6 months later and my wallet is now worth $1250 rather than the $1650 I put in.
I originally put $137.50 on each of these 12 coins... some crazy disparities in what they are now worth:
ADA $169
BTC $154
DOT $152
USDT $138
ETH $130
XRP $106
VET $80
DOGE $70
LTC $70
FIL $63
BCH $60
EOS $56

I originally put $137.50 on each of these 12 coins... some crazy disparities in what they are now worth:
ADA $169
BTC $154
DOT $152
USDT $138
ETH $130
XRP $106
VET $80
DOGE $70
LTC $70
FIL $63
BCH $60
EOS $56

I literally loathe LTC

Everyone keeps saying how Q4 is the main season for crypto runs so putting some more in, apparently coins can easily do a few hundred percent within a few weeks so fingers crossed.

Had some ALBT and staked it for 4 years and your coins double, saves me checking the price all the time.

ADA $169
BTC $154
DOT $152
USDT $138
ETH $130
XRP $106
VET $80
DOGE $70
LTC $70
FIL $63
BCH $60
EOS $56

that’s why I never hold Alts long term, as you have to watch what BTC is doing at the same time. I put 1% into last week once BTC had made ATH and was looking for a breather. Best time for Alts is money exits BTC right at the peak of the bull run and enters the Alts before they all capitulate and the bear market starts. There’s always one or two exceptions of course. Mine is Hex, which i got at $0.004 lol. Just wish I’d stuck a lot more in.
Good luck in any case to all who partake.

that’s why I never hold Alts long term, as you have to watch what BTC is doing at the same time. I put 1% into last week once BTC had made ATH and was looking for a breather. Best time for Alts is money exits BTC right at the peak of the bull run and enters the Alts before they all capitulate and the bear market starts. There’s always one or two exceptions of course. Mine is Hex, which i got at $0.004 lol. Just wish I’d stuck a lot more in.
Good luck in any case to all who partake.

I put £100 into Internet Computer that is worth currently £15. The owners pumped and dumped it.

I am convinced that Ethereum and Ripple will be worth way more then they are now in 10 years time.

But regardless my long position paid off amazingly on crypto so no matter what happens I am happy.

I imagine the will be a correction which is when anyone sat on cash should come in, for the next halvening.

Back