• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The most annoying commentator in the world who is a complete Bell End thread

Who is the tacoiest commentator

• Adrian Durham

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Martin Tyler

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Steve McManaman

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Robbie Savage

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Ian Darke

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Alan Smith

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Gary Neville

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Lost a lot of respect for Neville recently, after his failed stint as a manager he's commentary has taken quite a dip. Carragher aside for his hard on for Virgil I find to be the more balanced pundit of the two now. Neville and his refusal to say anything bad about Mourinho was a joke. He goes on and on about this ideal of how football should operate but simultaneously has spent the last few weeks trying to sell Poch to Utd. I did enjoy when Souness stuck it on him and he had no answers.

Ones I have genuinely enjoyed, the old Football Italia were pretty good. Gerry Armstrong had good knowledge of La Liga when it was on Sky. Ray Hudson just for pure entertainment value, that guy is a nutter.

Neville over McMananananannammanamanaman just.

Although that's more to do with the public perception of him than him. Like many, I thought he was a decent pundit because he's more eloquent than most footballers but he's not often particularly insightful and gets an awful lot of stuff plain wrong.

I'd have Gary Neville (sometimes), Strachan and Chris Hughton all the rest get on my nerves.
But I don't pay too much attention to them.

Last edited:
I don't think they've announced anything yet. Alex Scott seems to be mentioned a lot as a likely candidate.

People suggesting it don't understand status in football media. Soccer Saturday is for z list pundits with nowhere else to go.
You don't find Neville or Carragher on it.
The likes of Alex Scott and MIcah Richards are doing prime time punditry on live games. This would be a step down.

Le Tissier has built up a twitter following of covid conspiracy theorists. They are the ones that have jumped on this and blamed it on two black pundits who have no interest in the job. Sacking the other two in a revamping the format was seen by Sky no doubt as an easier way to get rid of Le Tissier.

fudging tremendous goal as well and the clam reacts like Ndombele just took a brick in front of him. I don't mind Tyler much, he's from a time when I fell in love with the game, but I don't for a second believe he's a Woking fan...clam's a Goon.

Back