• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham v Poocastle ****

We’ve looked better since Dele was benched.

Not out of the question that Saudi Sportswashing Machine go down. I would laugh for a month.

I can't say I like this comment about Dele but you're not wrong.

And, as I asked earlier: What's the record transfer fee for the Championship League? And how many times will Saudi Sportswashing Machine break it?

I only watched the game with half an eye, as I was at a dinner party, but I thought we played really well, except for a 20 minute spell towards the end of the game, were we really stepped off the gas, and I was certain Saudi Sportswashing Machine would score a lot earlier and make it really difficult. In the end, Saudi Sportswashing Machine were pretty toothless, and unable to punish our lack of effort in that period.
Thought Ndombele was great going forward. Looked dangerous every time we got into their half.
Excellent win in difficult circumstances. This was the kind of game we all know that we could easily lose, but credit to Nuno and the players, they stayed focused despite the early goal against, and got a very deserved win.
We dominated them, as we should, pretty much all game.

Ndombele probably Mom, still has room for improvement, but he is potent in his new role. Him or Skipp for Mom. Nice to see Hojbjerg, Skipp, Moura and Nodombele give us a consistent and creative midfield. The third goal was us purring.

It wasn't great to see the team slack off. We should play a set way. And keep our foot on the throttle. But can't complain after going a goal down, we were excellent.

Back