• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Shop

Mikey10

Pat van den Hauwe
I'm not sure if anyone from the club ever drops into this forum but, if they do, I wanted to let them know that the Spurs Shop website is one of the slowest, most poorly designed websites I have recently been on.

It has taken me around two hours over two days to buy a couple of items for my nephew's birthday. It was only my despertaion not to disappoint him that made me keep going with the purchase!

Very frustrating.

Daniel Levy is currently using all of the bandwidth available on the server sourcing new players to sign in January

I'm not sure if anyone from the club ever drops into this forum but, if they do, I wanted to let them know that the Spurs Shop website is one of the slowest, most poorly designed websites I have recently been on.

It has taken me around two hours over two days to buy a couple of items for my nephew's birthday. It was only my despertaion not to disappoint him that made me keep going with the purchase!

Very frustrating.
The new 'BT email service' takes some beating.

Email is quite a new technology :)D) so to be (T) expected I suppose :rolleyes:o_O

Don't hold your breath.....it took them years just to sort out the ticketing website!!

With the shop,the postage is a pain......i thought they may have given members+ a pass on this but no..

Need to get Mike Ashley involved, sports direct so free personalisation on kits too!

Has anyone tried cashing in their £10,members voucher with the Spurs Shop? You can buy anything with it or is it specific members stuff?
Getting an error message when i tried to use it(614 error)

I’m a cynical clam but realistically football clubs know they don’t have to strive to give good customer service as most of us are hooked for life and would put up with more than we would buying products or services from Samsung or Coca Cola. Hence why so many on here are willing to put up with so much crap in all aspects of the club :D

Has anyone tried cashing in their £10,members voucher with the Spurs Shop? You can buy anything with it or is it specific members stuff?
Getting an error message when i tried to use it(614 error)
I did manage to use it to buy a kit for my son, with name printing too.

I think it’s just a discount code so is for anything and can’t remember if I had these issues but have found that maybe typing instead of coping and pasting or using a laptop instead of a phone.

Unless it’s under £10 and you are trying to create a negative net spend in your shopping basket. In that case an alert goes direct to Daniel Levy to add you to the shortlist for the next DoF position when it becomes available.

Lol...a jacket costing £45,finding out over the last year that the larger sizes cough cough sell out straight away and the smaller sizes seem to be online and sales for ever,don't understand why they don't notice that??

Tried every way,logged out then in,copy/ paste then manually. I'm on a pc at the moment.

would be nice a simple phone number in the corner, of the web site,,......so phone,answer then buy but never that easy these days.

See how hard they do it lol.........

How do I use a promotional code?
We occasionally send out promotional codes so our customers can make use of special offers. Promotional codes are made available when our catalogues are mailed out.

To make use of a promotion, you will need to insert your code into the 'promotional code' box which can be found on the basket page, underneath the summary of items that are currently in your basket.

Once you have entered the code, click the update button. Please also ensure that your promotional code is entered in CAPITAL LETTERS where appropriate.

Now that your code has been entered and you have clicked 'Update', you will be redirected to a new page. This will display the offer that your promotional code has activated. At this point you need to select the button next to the promotion and then click the 'Add' button.

You will now be eligible for the promotion and the screen will display the product(s) to add to your basket. Click on the button next to the product that you wish to add as part of the promotion and then click the “Add” button.

You should now see the promotional item in your basket. Finally, click the 'Place Order' button and proceed to checkout.

So did you buy a jacket for 45, get a tenner off and then have to pay a fiver for delivery??

Sorted all my issues about the promo code,it had run out lol....old age!!....but been sent another one for my birthday,so ordered plus free p+p,a anthem/tracksuit jacket or what ever they are called these days,im a big lad and like things loose so ordered 3xl,arrived put it on,no kidding it felt like l/xl....has anyone else ordered things and have been on the small side. Ordered a few of things in the past but been puma or nike make so fitted ok,this was the Spurs brand....so ill wait in what they say!!

Have to go through all the faff of sending it back now!!

Lol...a jacket costing £45,finding out over the last year that the larger sizes cough cough sell out straight away and the smaller sizes seem to be online and sales for ever,don't understand why they don't notice that??

Tried every way,logged out then in,copy/ paste then manually. I'm on a pc at the moment.

would be nice a simple phone number in the corner, of the web site,,......so phone,answer then buy but never that easy these days.

The size problem is endemic in clothing retail, go into any high street store you'll see a glut of small/medium and 8/10 sizes. Retail have been reducing sizes of most products for years and people are bigger.

Back