• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Wonder how a poll would go, if people would prefer to have Doherty or Aurier around for this season..

Some great games, particularly in Europe and some wobbly moments as well at less than opportune times. Quite how a professional player (a fullback no less) gets that far in to their career without being able to take a throw in correctly is a mystery, that eventually as admitted just reflected badly on the coaching.

Hope he does well there, I liked watching Villarreal back in the day with Marcos Senna, Rossi and Nilmar so they may as well be my Spanish team given the Spurs influence too..

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back