• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

International Coronaball

HK great strike.

England lacking a bit of class in midfield. Philips doesn't do enough in an attacking sense for me.

The fawning over Lewandowski from the ITV commentary team is beyond embrassing.

Kane scores, and Dixon does not say a word. Had RL scored that I hate to think of the mess he would have made

Underwhelming yet again from England. Tough hard working side Poland and Lewandowski is class but if England are ever going to win anything sides like this have to be beaten.
Won't matter in the scheme of things for qualifying I just find England to be so boring under Southgate despite having a very good squad at his disposal.
So many times they worked the ball well to the edge of the area and turned back rather than put a cross in or have a shot (yes Raheem I'm mainly taking about you tonight!) Too pedestrian and fairly easy to defend against.

Romero and Lo Celso called up for Argentina again, they won’t need to isolate when getting to South America, but they would need to isolate (as far as I understand) when they return as it’s a red list country

Romero and Lo Celso called up for Argentina again, they won’t need to isolate when getting to South America, but they would need to isolate (as far as I understand) when they return as it’s a red list country

It was reported the other day that an agreement has been reached with government that players returning from red list countries will have to “isolate” for 5 days I think it was, in club bubbles. Not sure if that’s been formally announced or fully agreed yet. So I assume they’d stay at the training ground accommodation but would have to train separately, which is still not ideal but it would be a better outcome than what happened last time.

What mess have FIFA ever being able to clear up, even when under their control?
It’s their World Cup that the teams are qualifying for, they should be stepping in and mediating between clubs, players and nations. How can some clubs refuse to release their players and others not have that same advantage like we saw with Brazil players in the Prem last month? FIFA absolutely should be all over this.

I'm watching Norway now, without Haaland, and despite being a goal down, they play with a system where players have clear roles and they work for one another when going forward. Quite refreshing to see offensive football that works, even with far inferior players to what we have.

Fully expect Norway not to score now, of course, and probably concede another few goals, but there's a flow to their attacking at the moment that I haven't seen us have for ages.

Back