• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Vs Aston Villa

---------------------Lloris--------------------
Tanganga-----Romero-------Rodon--------Reguilon
---------------Hojbjerg---Skipp---------------
--Lucas-------------Lo Celso------------Son---
----------------------Kane--------------------

Subs: Gollini, Dier, Sanchez, Emerson, Ndombele, Winks, Gil, Dele, Scarlett

Gives option to go 3atb if things start going wrong, (albeit I'm not sure about Moura as a wing back!)

That would be my team as well.

Unusually, will be in the car going to this one. Staying in Enfield Saturday night. Was thinking I might drive in Sunday morning and look to park within walking distance of the stadium. Anyone got any tips on where might be good for parking?

Or better to get the train in and out from Enfield and drive home from there?

Any advice welcome!

Unusually, will be in the car going to this one. Staying in Enfield Saturday night. Was thinking I might drive in Sunday morning and look to park within walking distance of the stadium. Anyone got any tips on where might be good for parking?

Any advice welcome!
If your in enfield park at Turkey street

Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa
When: 3rd October 2021, 3pm KO
Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London N17
Competition: Premier League

Got to say, i really worry for us in this game. The Villa coach is quality imo and slowly building up a good squad and style of play. You can see what they are trying to and it has been that way since they were promoted two years ago.

It also feels a bit like the lead up to that infamous 5-0 Liverpool drubbing at home in December 2013 just before AVB got the tik-tak:

- attacking win at home in Europe CHECK
- a misfiring striker getting a hatrick in said European game CHECK
- complaints about team's general creativity CHECK

Oh well...

COYS anyway
Ahhh the 5-0 I alluded to in my post yesterday. Remember it well.

Obviously I want us to win, but I just can't see it.

If, we do lose, do you think its the end of Nuno or the beginning of the end?

Come on guys, all very doom and gloom …. They say it is always darker before the dawn…. We will start to click again, even Poch took 9 or so games get going. I think we’ll get a win, and we might even have a few more shots than earlier games

Far be it from my usual non whinging or negative behaviour, yet I feel that Bearded Portuguese guy will get his team selection up the duff again and then proceed to stand like an impotent lampost while Villa steamroll all over us and dance on our graves.

The atmosphere will become a toxic soup and one of Levy’s informers will tell him the ‘peasants are revolting’ he will reply’ they have always been so’

So I don’t care if they can’t play after the international break…

Nuno, play the Argentines ffs with Lo Celso as a number ten, tell Ndombele he can play as sub if he wipes that ‘can’t be arsed today guv’ look off his Chevy Chase.

tell Dele he needs a break and go to the effin barbers!

Lets bloody attack and create for once otherwise Nuno and his team of ooompa loompa doopety doo coaches can bugger off into the bog of eternal stench!

Quite honestly I’m sick of us being bricke!
I want success and I want it right now, drink that in statlover! I’m entitled to be an unreasonable pricck after having my soul destroyed watching the last three games.

spurs players please please do your talking on the pitch because I can’t stomach anymore gonad*ks from Hugo and Dele in the Daily flim flam!

just fecking win spurs!

over and out.

Some huge decisions for Nuno on this one. Will be a tough game no matter what and we're in desperate need of a turnaround. Centre backs, central midfield, system of play. Just hope he gets it right whatever right is.

Tanganga-----Romero-------Rodon--------Reguilon

Subs: Gollini, Dier, Sanchez, Emerson, Ndombele, Winks, Gil, Dele, Scarlett

Agree with that team. Only question is whether Ndombele in place of one of the CMs, but doubt Nuno would go for that

Emerson-----Romero-------Rodon--------Reguilon

That’s what I’d go for. But I doubt it will be. Most managers these days will think he played Thursday he needs a rest etc…

Any advice welcome!
Holly Willoughby Lane, sports social club car park, probably a score now, used to be an Aryton, then I think they put it up to fifteen (no roosterney rhyming for that?)

Commodore is 15? Ah 3 times a lady, Lionel, lady godiver....

Back