• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

relic58

Jason Cundy

There is a game on Thursday at our new stadium.

ECL Tottenham Hotspur v NS Mura ko 8pm

I quite like these games, chance to get that Sunday debacle out of the system.
NS Mura (Slovenia) lost 5-1 on aggregate to Sturm in the Europa League play off to end up in the ECL. They are having a bad spell in their domestic league at the moment but won it last year. Luka Bobicanec is probably there best player, attacking midfielder with an eye for goal. They have a horrid mustard coloured third kit.

Nuno is under pressure. The team are in need of a confidence building performance and a few goals.

I would go for

Gollini. Reguillon, Emerson, Tanganga, Rodon, Dele, La celso, Skip, Son, Scarlett, Gil.

4-0 Spurs, Son 2 Dele and La Celso

Last edited:
Dont really know who this La Costa bloke is, but based on recent showings, I think he will massively improve our midfield.

Think he needs to go with a strong team, stick to whatever system he intends to use long term and let the team get used to it.
Hopefully that doesn't mean a boring style of football.

I know some have said Kane needs a rest for a couple of games but i would play him in this, he needs to start scoring again and this is his best chance to do that. It should be easier then the Villa game to get off the mark and IF he can we my see the old Kane back. ( we hope).

I know some have said Kane needs a rest for a couple of games but i would play him in this, he needs to start scoring again and this is his best chance to do that. It should be easier then the Villa game to get off the mark and IF he can we my see the old Kane back. ( we hope).
I would bring him on for the second half. If the team are doing well then he will want to score. Can't see him putting the effort in at the moment. It feels like he is still sulking. Hope he snaps out of it soon.

My team would be:

Gollini
Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies
Hojbjerg
Ndombele Winks
Dele
Kane Scarlett

Then please pick the team for the weekend from players not in this line-up.

Thinking about it, I’d keep the above as our permanent Conference League team.

Last edited:
I would bring him on for the second half. If the team are doing well then he will want to score. Can't see him putting the effort in at the moment. It feels like he is still sulking. Hope he snaps out of it soon.

I do not think he is really pulling his weight, the more games he goes without scoring the more sulky he may become. He has the oppurtunity to get his season started against what SHOULD be a easier game compered to the Villa game.

Go with something like this, and then Kane, Son, tubby etc on the bench

----------------------Gollini-------------------------

---Emerson---Romero---Rodon---Davies----

--------------Lo Celso-------Skipp----------------

-----Markanday------Devine-------Gil-----------

-----------------------Scarlett-------------------

Go with something like this, and then Kane, Son, tubby etc on the bench

----------------------Gollini-------------------------

---Emerson---Romero---Rodon---Davies----

--------------Lo Celso-------Skipp----------------

-----Markanday------Devine-------Gil-----------

-----------------------Scarlett-------------------

Devine isn't registered to play in Europe

I do not think he is really pulling his weight, the more games he goes without scoring the more sulky he may become. He has the oppurtunity to get his season started against what SHOULD be a easier game compered to the Villa game.

Someone high up in the club needs to have a word with him and tell him it's about time he started acting like a professional and not a spoilt kid tbh. People get dealt far worse hands in life other than not getting a lucrative transfer move and yet they find the power within to pick themselves up and get on with things.

Time for him to knuckle down and crack on, and if he can't do that (or doesn't want to) then bin him off for someone who does and will run through walls for the team.

Back