• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Yeah - you then transfer it over.

Problem we were having was that my Dad couldn't find the person he was transferring his ticket to via the search function - this was resolved by the person adding my Dad to their Network first, then my Dad could find him.

As an aside - what happens with lotalty points with the above method? Does the non member pick up any points for attending the game and does the ST holder get docked?

Yes non member gets points.
No ST doesn't get docked.

All Season Ticket Holders can now apply for tickets to our Premier League away fixtures against Saudi Sportswashing Machine (17 October) and West Ham United (24 October).

The deadline to apply for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fixture is 5pm on Wednesday 29 September.

The deadline to apply for the West Ham United fixture is 5pm on Thursday 30 September.

Anyone have any ideas when I’ll be able to share my ticket via eticketing with my mate for Sunday? It looks like it’s still not possible. Is it linked to when the exchange is open?

Anyone have any ideas when I’ll be able to share my ticket via eticketing with my mate for Sunday? It looks like it’s still not possible. Is it linked to when the exchange is open?
Looks like that option is now available, the option to post on the Exchange isn't yet though

One thing I've noticed: For the Emirates Marketing Project match non-members could buy tickets on the ticket exchange from 48 hours before kick-off. However, subsequent games have *never* gone to non-members even with thousands of tickets on the exchange.

It seems the club would rather have empty seats (and fans unable to find ticket buyers), than have tickets go to those who haven't paid a membership fee. I guess they don't want "you don't need a membership" to become a thing.

Kind of bricky imo.

Just to follow up on my theory that Levy never wants matches to go on General Sale…

Yesterdays attendance was 53,000 yet ticket exchange remained members only. So basically the club would rather close to 10,000 empty seats than let people in that haven’t paid the membership fee.

This is pretty bad imo… £ over fans.

Just to follow up on my theory that Levy never wants matches to go on General Sale…

Yesterdays attendance was 53,000 yet ticket exchange remained members only. So basically the club would rather close to 10,000 empty seats than let people in that haven’t paid the membership fee.

Can’t you transfer a ticket privately to anyone with a CRN? You can get a CRN for free
I may be wrong though
I have just brought the kids memberships to take them to a game

Can’t you transfer a ticket privately to anyone with a CRN? You can get a CRN for free
I may be wrong though
I have just brought the kids memberships to take them to a game

Yes you can, that’s a good tip and it’s actually very easy.

However, against City and in previous seasons non-members could browse the ticket exchange 48 hours before KO. This made it easier for fans to sell tickets, and also meant those who couldn’t afford memberships could go occasionally without the risk of buying outside the club.

Seems off to me the club have quietly made membership mandatory, even if there’s thousands of fans trying to sell tickets.

I've tried selling all my home games this season on the site and not one of them has been sold.

To those that have been has it been obvious there are empty seats or not?

I've tried selling all my home games this season on the site and not one of them has been sold.

To those that have been has it been obvious there are empty seats or not?
Yep
Seat next to me has been empty every game
I’d buy it I knew who was selling
The ones next to my mate are free half the games
We’re taking row 26 behind the goal in the south, so popular seats you would assume

I can't see how that is £ over fans.

To resell a ticket is a benefit (financially) to the club.
An ST gets his share, the club get the balance of FV.

Plus obviously a person in attendance spending food drink etc.

It's basically fans not being keen on the current 'product' , they'll all be falling over each other to come when their expectations can be met.:rolleyes:

Back